Taylor and Matt Healy spotted together for the first time

Does anyone else find this Matt Healy character absolutely grotesque.....he gives me "straight man that doesn't wipe because it's gay" highly unwashed vibes.

I also don't get the hype  about his band either....their music sounds like One Direction for grown-ups.

Some of my mates LOVE them and they almost clawed my eyes out over the above comments

Rupauls Drag Race Reaction GIF

Edited by ElToxico
13 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

Does anyone else find this Matt Healy character absolutely grotesque.....he gives me "straight man that doesn't wipe because it's gay" highly unwashed vibes.

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

It’s his teeth that concern me. I try not to judge, seeing as some things are out of the individuals control but the whole unwashed smoker vibe is absolutely not hot, especially if you’re rocking teeth with a turmeric yellow hue :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 8:57 PM, JordeezyIZGolden said:

I wonder if she doesn't date American guys because she feels competitive with them? This pairing is so odd. 

British people tend to keep things private, and crave privacy and get it. 

You can be famous and still walk among the general public left alone. 

Even the Spice Girls said their us tour was a culture shock. 

Between being asked for autographs at the airport, even going out for dinner. Or the infamous I love you, as Mel B put it. 

You love me. But you don't know me. It was way to different for them the culture of celebrities in America.  

They couldn't wait to get back home where it's a Job and nothing more 

27 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

The fact that she fell in love with this guy tanked all the respect I had for her. 

K-Fed would literally be a less controversial/ better choice for a boyfriend. That says a lot. 

They were introduced by Jack Antonoff, I mean most of you stan Lana, you guys act surprised that this would happen. 

If Lana finds you cool, well do the math. 

12 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They were introduced by Jack Antonoff, I mean most of you stan Lana, you guys act surprised that this would happen. 

If Lana finds you cool, well do the math. 

I do not stan lana and I don’t care who introduced them or see how that is relevant If you’re introduced to Donald Trump, are you gonna date him too ? 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block