Britney AI covers - break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored - Starboy and Frozen

Hi Army! I'm so excited to join here, a friend told me about this amazing community and i thought you might be interested in listening to some of the AI Britney covers I've been working on since i love her so much and i'm obsessed with her voice

Any feedback on Britney's voice is appreciated ♡ 

Edited by wav
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, wav said:

Hi Army! I'm so excited to join here, a friend told me about this amazing community and i thought you might be interested in listening to some of the AI Britney covers I've been working on since i love her so much and i'm obsessed with her voice

Any feedback on Britney's voice is appreciated ♡ 

I really like Frozen! Could you consider doing the new version Madonna did of Frozen with Sickboy in 2021?

14 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Are we the same person? You are reading my mind, i was thinking about faceshopping and  part of your world since the little mermaid is coming soon

gladly! i'm on it, i will tag you :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

18 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I really like Frozen! Could you consider doing the new version Madonna did of Frozen with Sickboy in 2021?

Actually i was thinking in re-making Frozen since i think the vocals are very loud on this one, i might as well make the new version, of course

14 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Do Madonna Easy Rider 

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I will check on it :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Thanks for posting! Welcome to Exhale :) 

Thank you so much! I can't wait to get to know more Britney fans, i'm seriously obsessed with her, it's insane 

12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Just listened to the Starboy one. Super cool! 

8 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Actually is the best one here, I like it too

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Thank you! I think Britney's voice fits Abel's perfectly! That's why it sounds so smooth and effortless

they owe us a collab, i know he wants so it's up to Britney

7 minutes ago, wav said:

Are we the same person? You are reading my mind, i was thinking about faceshopping and  part of your world since the little mermaid is coming soon

That's crazy! Ha

I was just thinking to myself 'what would be a weird song for Britney to cover' and that song popped into my head.

51 minutes ago, Body ache said:

That's crazy! Ha

I was just thinking to myself 'what would be a weird song for Britney to cover' and that song popped into my head.

i love SOPHIE. I did Good Ones by Charli but it didn't turn out very good :clownery_makeup_meme:

39 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

Whenever wherever

:bouncey:

10 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Could you do Madonna's human nature? I would love to hear that.

I will try them, of course. I already have a long list but i love new suggestions :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block