Britney has disappeared and is not at her home according to a top liked comment on Sloan's New Video....

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Every single of Britney's neighbors are rich as ****. I mean we are talking about millionaire CEO's and actors. Those mansions cost from $5-25 million. Sure, a follower of conspiracy theorist is friends with celebrity that gossips about Britney Spears. Does he happen to be Jamie Foxx or Tom Selleck?  :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Jamie foxx is in the hospital rn so it’s definitely Tom Selleck:verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, easy said:

She posts a mixture of throwbacks, not from 2022 though, and recent content. For example, her Mexico and Puerto Rico content was posted in real time. Her "throw back" content is usually posted in real time first and then for a week or two afterwards like her recent post in the yellow shirt dancing outside. She regularly gives the dates things were filmed as well when it's a throwback. 

It's definitely more throwbacks and it's gone back to just her alone in the house so from an outsider's perspective it adds fuel to the mysteriousness of her life now. 

Maybe she just loves to give us mother****ers something to talk about   :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

2 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

It's definitely more throwbacks and it's gone back to just her alone in the house so from an outsider's perspective it adds fuel to the mysteriousness of her life now. 

Maybe she just loves to give us mother****ers something to talk about   :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

The last time she posted new content she said she was just getting started with her 4 hour dance footage. It'll be "throwbacks" until she's finished sharing from that I imagine, and I'm fine with it. As I said, she does a mix of both. And, tbh, it's better for her safety NOT posting in real time. Especially with the invasive banons kicking back up. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, easy said:

Like I said in another thread, Britney lives on 21 acres in a gated community. You cannot just drive past her home. You cannot see neighbors from her home. This comment is 100% a lie. 

Them being a regular commenter/viewer of Sloan is further proof of it being a lie. Sloan is a liar, his followers are conspiracy theorists looking for attention. If this person drives by all the time, why didn't they take a picture and send it in to Sloan? 

/endthread

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

If true...could she be hiding because of her book that will "shake the world"?

spacer.png

If you click on that top comment you will also see that the person comments on Sloan's channel all the time and this isn't a 1 time comment on the channel.

What one of her two homes? Also her old home is hidden so how could they see it like that 

Edited by One More Time
7 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Great point about how big her gated community is, however, I wouldn't totally rule out Britney being somewhere else. Hasn't she been doing throwbacks for most of this year on her Instagram? The content in 2023 has been very repetitive compared to 2022.

“I wouldn’t rule out Britney being somewhere else?” :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Y’all come on now. Britney could be living it up in French Polynesia, chilling with friends, traveling, strolling the aisles of Target, who knows lol

IT. DOES.NOT.MATTER.

Britney is FREE, so even IF she’s at a wellness center or something, it would be HER decision. I get being concerned when she legally had 0% rights, but now that her civil rights have been 100% restored, our part is OVER. I don’t feel we are entitled to know any thing more. 

Edited by hello70
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

before someone says, “But how ever will we know if she’s REALLY free?!”

Hmmm…How about we give Britney a curfew so we know that’s she’s ok when we “drive by”?:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Oh! Or maybe we can petition the courts to give us access to her medical records?

Or maybe just petition for access to Britney’s private phone so that we can check the time stamps on all her photos. After all, we just want to make sure she’s safe right? It’s all for her own good right?

Right?…….

RIGHT?!!!!!

Go Crazy Wtf GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, hello70 said:

“I wouldn’t rule out Britney being somewhere else?” :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Y’all come on now. Britney could be living it up in French Polynesia, chilling with friends, traveling, strolling the aisles of Target, who knows lol

IT. DOES.NOT.MATTER.

Britney is FREE, so even IF she’s at a wellness center or something, it would be HER decision. I get being concerned when she legally had 0% rights, but now that her civil rights have been 100% restored, our part is OVER. I don’t feel we are not entitled to know any thing more. 

You're right we're not entitled to anything. She is free. However, I think what's being questioned is her IG presenting the reality of her life. For the most part she shows herself all alone in her house and that might not be the case is all...

These people are legitimately insane. And Britney's house is not even visible to the road so that comment is a total lie, but of course BAnon will take it as fact like with everything they read on the internet that possess absolutely no logic.

I've also noticed there's a growing trend to just pretend recent candids of her don't exist every time we see them and the "we haven't seen her in months!" comments continue.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

You're right we're not entitled to anything. She is free. However, I think what's being questioned is her IG presenting the reality of her life. For the most part she shows herself all alone in her house and that might not be the case is all...

Whose Instagram is an accurate portrayal of their everyday lives? Literally nobody.

So she shows herself alone in her house? And... your point is? Do you think you have a right to know who is at her house or something? The delusion is astounding. The sheer fact that you and so many others think they have a right to know where Britney is sleeping at night is quite frankly creepy and just further highlights the very strange obsessive and parasocial relationship that you have with her.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
54 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

What makes us entitled to know "what the case is" regarding her private life??? She can show whatever she'd like, she doesn't owe the public a minute by minute time line of her day. We're lucky to see what she shares considering the hell she's been through! She doesn't have to correct the narrative that banons spew simply because they're loud in demanding her to break her boundaries for them. Who are they to her? Nobody! We don't need to "stay vigilant" for Britney's protection. Everytime it sounds more and more like team con "she's susceptible to undue influence." Britney is a big girl, a free woman, please allow her the chance to finally live on HER terms. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, easy said:

What makes us entitled to know "what the case is" regarding her private life??? She can show whatever she'd like, she doesn't owe the public a minute by minute time line of her day. We're lucky to see what she shares considering the hell she's been through! She doesn't have to correct the narrative that banons spew simply because they're loud in demanding her to break her boundaries for them. Who are they to her? Nobody! We don't need to "stay vigilant" for Britney's protection. Everytime it sounds more and more like team con "she's susceptible to undue influence." Britney is a big girl, a free woman, please allow her the chance to finally live on HER terms. 

I don't have a problem with her IG. I guess it just bothers me what the GP thinks when I see the top comments on TikTok or YouTube. People always ask where are her friends or seem to think she is lonely and sad...

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block