Britney has disappeared and is not at her home according to a top liked comment on Sloan's New Video....

Ok that video is getting way too much attention. It’s a BLURRY frame on a low quality video when she’s in motion… And there’s a flower “disappearing” after the video is already cut and we know she shoots for hours… 

Plus just look at this guy’s… everything. Clearly an attention seeker. 

I’m generally super suspicious of everyone around Britney, including Sam, but this fake “concern” by people like this Sloan character is just annoying as ****. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Spreading conspiracy theorists and interviewing tabloids creators isn't being a Britney fan. Real fans know better. This is for profit.

lots of the free Britney people took advantage of that opportunity and didn't actaully care. I could tell back this guy and TSW didn't actaully care beyond profiting off of it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Kevney said:

lots of the free Britney people took advantage of that opportunity and didn't actaully care. I could tell back this guy and TSW didn't actaully care beyond profiting off of it.

Don't know about Sloan but TSW definitely cares and she paid for a lot of the court documents with her own money

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block