Britney has disappeared and is not at her home according to a top liked comment on Sloan's New Video....

24 minutes ago, easy said:

Like I said in another thread, Britney lives on 21 acres in a gated community. You cannot just drive past her home. You cannot see neighbors from her home. This comment is 100% a lie.Β 

Them being a regular commenter/viewer of Sloan is further proof of it being a lie. Sloan is a liar, his followers are conspiracy theorists looking for attention. If this person drives by all the time, why didn't they take a picture and send it in to Sloan?Β 

Great point about how big her gated community is, however, I wouldn't totally rule out Britney being somewhere else. Hasn't she been doing throwbacks for most of this year on her Instagram? The content in 2023 has been very repetitive compared to 2022.

Edited by Lola2790
6 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Great point about how big her gated community is, however, I wouldn't totally rule out Britney being somewhere else. Hasn't she been doing throwbacks for most of this year on her Instagram? The content in 2023 has been very repetitive compared to 2022.

She posts a mixture of throwbacks, not from 2022 though, and recent content. For example, her Mexico and Puerto Rico content was posted in real time. Her "throw back" content is usually posted in real time first and then for a week or two afterwards like her recent post in the yellow shirt dancing outside. She regularly gives the dates things were filmed as well when it's a throwback.Β 

Edited by easy
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block