Ryan Murphy allegedly wants to make a new docuseries with Britney

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/8019338/britney-spears-memoir-could-be-turned-into-docuseries/

According to The Sun, he hopes to develop the project with Spears after her memoir comes out, in “the same way he got Monica Lewinsky on board for the Clinton-themed ‘American Crime Story.'"

Something else for Ryan Murphy to exploit. He's quite good at that. But I can't imagine Britney accepting that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

At this point I’d be happy if Britney decided to film even a Waffle House commercial. 

Spoiler

also, do you guys want to wake up every day and everything is just a problem? “Another way to exploit Britney, he’s good at that”. Like how miserable does the internet want to be  all ******* day every ******* day.  What a miserable way to set the tone of the thread. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Haha 3

I think this would be a good thing. For example, the show about Monica Lewinsky showed everything from her POV to sympathize with her and show that she was not the bad one. She was actually the victim due to the power dynamic. 

However, Britney may not want any rehashing if any traumatic parts of her life, even if it will show her in a better light than the news did in the past.

2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

also, do you guys want to wake up every day and everything is just a problem? “Another way to exploit Britney, he’s good at that”. Like how miserable does the internet want to be  all ******* day every ******* day.  What a miserable way to set the tone of the thread. 

This specific thing is a problem and not literally everything.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/8019338/britney-spears-memoir-could-be-turned-into-docuseries/

According to The Sun, he hopes to develop the project with Spears after her memoir comes out, in “the same way he got Monica Lewinsky on board for the Clinton-themed ‘American Crime Story.'"

Something else for Ryan Murphy to exploit. He's quite good at that. But I can't imagine Britney accepting that.

I could see Britney accepting if she's the producer she overseas the script, and is co-writer of some kind. She will have to be in control of the series, I would love for that to happen, it'd be a great way to express what she's been through. but she has to be comfortable with it, it's her choice

• Like 1
3 hours ago, JamieColonSpears said:

Then why is she writing a book about it, sis? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

LOL there's a huge difference between writing an autobiography, and letting Ryan Murphy have creative control over your life story. There's a chance Britney might let him do it, but she has issues trusting people, and with good reason. 

No thank you.

He starts off his shoes really strong, and then it fizzles out shortly after and by the finale, it's just a lackluster attempt at a cohesive story.

Not saying this is his trademark, I loved Scream Queens Season 1. And AHS was fantastic the first 4 seasons. 

But Britneys story needs to be told with HER help and to not come off like that atrocious Lifetime movie did. 

But a 10 episode series about her life with each episode being an hour long would be plenty of time to tell her story. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

I think this would be a good thing. For example, the show about Monica Lewinsky showed everything from her POV to sympathize with her and show that she was not the bad one. She was actually the victim due to the power dynamic. 

However, Britney may not want any rehashing if any traumatic parts of her life, even if it will show her in a better light than the news did in the past.

It’s kinda ridiculous Britney would have to do that to prove that she is a victim…I don’t think anyone has any doubt that Britney is a victim but that doesn’t mean they will respect her

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block