SHE DID IT AGAIN Britney Spears’ memoir is just the start of her tell-all journey as conservatorship ordeal could become a docuseries

6 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I would rather see her story dramatised in an incredible movie one day only if and when it's Britney's choice and she wants it to happen.

If it was going to be done by Ryan Murphy, it has potential but he's also hit and miss. If it's a one season show it would probably be good but his shows tend to be great in their first season and then nosedive in quality in the following seasons.

I'd love to see it in a movie whether she approves it or not to be honest. I think it would be amazing!!!! They could feature Jamie Lynn and the whole family. It would be incredible 💞💞💞:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Tbh the framing and controlling Britney documentaries were quite respectful regardless of Brit’s opinion. She hasn’t even fully seen them so like hdjdhdbdnnd sorry girl 

if she hated those she absolutely would hate whatever this article is suggesting. Besides, she wants to tell her own story and I agree that she has so much of her life ahead of her to live, learn, love, and make mistakes. There isn’t a need for a dramatization for this, especially right now. If she approved though, ofc I’d watch 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block