Taylor’s new boyfriend is racist, Islamophobia and antisemitic - YIKES!!!

21 minutes ago, CosmicStan said:

I genuinely wonder how this relationship even came to be. Maybe this is PR and I have no idea about Taylor Swift, besides that she has had some relationships that she's written songs about. But after those, this had to have been an obvious red flag, right??

They've been friends for a long time, met through jack antonoff, let's not act like some of her friends aren't problematic,  Lana del rey and her love of that 50s imagery,  azealia spoke facts, how thar imagery she loves to portray is highly problematic,  pretty sure everybody is related to someone or is friends with a problematic person,  hard to get by..

On 5/6/2023 at 6:09 PM, Turogue said:

Taylor is a liberal. Is everyone here too silly to do any basic research?

She's liberal when it suits her 'woman' agenda -- whatever that is. But I can assure you she is as soulless and empty as Beyonce (ie. she believes in nothing but her own self advancement)

Also, people like Taylor aren't really capable of experiencing love. She should stick to hiring es***ts when her seuxal needs require it, but she'll probably keep dating men and harvest them for her albums. For the career.

Edited by Cancer

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block