Taylor’s new boyfriend is racist, Islamophobia and antisemitic - YIKES!!!

On 5/6/2023 at 7:09 PM, Turogue said:

Taylor is a liberal. Is everyone here too silly to do any basic research?

lmfao  Taylor goes out of her way to hire POC on her tours and is constantly pandering so hard to the alphabet mafia that they now think she is secretly gay. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: if there is one thing she isnt then its problematic. 

I feel like she is constantly trying to prove herself as "not rasict" by doing these things but then people have issues witht that too. If she hires a black man she is fetishizing if she hires a white man its just more proof that she is racist.  It doesnt matter what she does someone will have an issue with it. 

lede.jpgP1380302.jpg?w=1024shutterstock_editorial_10481442gi-e15746

• Love 1
5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont know or care to be honest. 

I think this dude is a rebound fuuckboy and that this will be over soon anyway. 

Gaylors are insane conspiracy theorists, I wouldn't be shocked if she ran into a PR relationship with this ''bad boy'' just to keep those maniacs quiet. She is very aware of them because they are the loudest and most extreme.

Literally every single thing she does, says, posts is somehow GAY. The essays, slideshows, subreddits, videos are on the verge of psychotic.

She should stop pandering to those maniacs. Gaylors to Taylor are what Saesengs are to BTS, BAnons to Britney.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Gaylors are insane conspiracy theorists, I wouldn't be shocked if she ran into a PR relationship with this ''bad boy'' just to keep those maniacs quiet. She is very aware of them because they are the loudest and most extreme.

Literally every single thing she does, says, posts is somehow GAY. The essays, slideshows, subreddits, videos are on the verge of psychotic.

She should stop pandering to those maniacs. Gaylors to Taylor are what Saesengs are to BTS, BAnons to Britney.

Yeah this is a pr relationship. I think she will have her "bad girl" era next and this is her first step. 

• Like 1
On 5/6/2023 at 3:41 PM, Naes614 said:

I would love to see Taylor swift try to be cancelled but it just won’t happen lol her fans are like a cult 

On 5/6/2023 at 5:30 PM, Blackout44 said:

My sister is a member....

With 2,5 million people attending her tour, guess Swefties are a big one! Haters must be so pressed. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

I enjoy your posts on Taylor but to keep generally attacking the LGBTQ+ community because of some loud people whom you may disagree with is a bad look. 

Who do you think I'm referring to? Normal gay people who just live their lives or the people who run around in gimp suits screaming about how homophobic everyone is? 

A lot of normal gay people I know don't Even want to be associated with the community because some of them are so insane. Those people are the loudest, most degenerate and most obnoxious people that Taylor is pandering to. 

• Haha 1
On 5/6/2023 at 3:28 AM, Stefani said:

To be fair she might not have known about his problematic behavior; I feel like she just picked the first single guy she could find after she broke up with what's-his-name, so she didn't have time to vet the new guy. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Bs. She’s not some normal person she has people to tell her these things

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Who do you think I'm referring to? Normal gay people who just live their lives or the people who run around in gimp suits screaming about how homophobic everyone is? 

A lot of normal gay people I know don't Even want to be associated with the community because some of them are so insane. Those people are the loudest, most degenerate and most obnoxious people that Taylor is pandering to. 

Sadly the support and attention only focus in unhinged people that their whole personality is a flag, some gays just want to have a normal life beyond symbols and ideologies.

1 hour ago, X_M said:

Sadly the support and attention only focus in unhinged people that their whole personality is a flag, some gays just want to have a normal life beyond symbols and ideologies.

Yeah 90% of the men in my job are gay and they are mostlt lovely normal human beings that are disgusted with the degenerates that are getting all the attention. It makes normal gay people look bad too. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block