Why hasn't Paula Abdul released new music?

Hey everyone,

I've been a fan of Paula Abdul for years, and I've been wondering why she hasn't released any new music lately. It seems like she's been focusing more on her judging duties on reality shows like The Masked Dancer. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing her on TV, but I miss her music!

Does anyone have any insight into why Paula hasn't released any new music? Is she working on something new that we don't know about yet? Or has she moved on from music altogether? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Thanks!

• Love 1
On 5/4/2023 at 9:40 AM, Stefani said:

She's not passionate about music tbh. She was always more of a dancer than a singer and I doubt she'll ever release new music again. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Yes, good analysis. She had a surprising and significant amount of success as a songwriter and recording artist. Nevertheless, she is a dancer above all, and her third album under-sold. If it hadn't, she definitely would've had a 4th, but she chose to move onto other things. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block