Britney’s EX Husband Re- Marries & Still Believes Brit Is Being Controlled

4 hours ago, Matou said:

He can believe what he wants but doing such things like invade her house ?? It's was totally crazy !

I find it kinda "strange" Britney is nowhere to be seen outside. Yeah I know she is healing and dealing with her own problem. I just though she would be seen doing "normal" stuff now she can. Or maybe she hide so well so papz can't follow her (which is good)

The song choice ... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

the last time she was publicly seen was at the restaurant where someone thought it was cool to film, despite her putting a menu to her face. I don’t see why she can’t do “normal” stuff inside the comfort of her own home. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

the last time she was publicly seen was at the restaurant where someone thought it was cool to film, despite her putting a menu to her face. I don’t see why she can’t do “normal” stuff inside the comfort of her own home. 

There are trash ppl everywhere .. Oh she can but sometimes you feel good to go outside, seiing people, meet people you don't know, different from the routine you can have. I guess the restaurant was one of the few time she was seen outside, or she is really good to hide now.

36 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

She should have taken the children and gone away and not told anyone where she was. Save hersself. To cancel all appointments by phone and be able to be a normal mother without being chased.

Who Britney? That would not have worked out well in her favor at all, she easily would've been accused of kidnapping her kids. It would've backfired tremendously. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Matou said:

There are trash ppl everywhere .. Oh she can but sometimes you feel good to go outside, seiing people, meet people you don't know, different from the routine you can have. I guess the restaurant was one of the few time she was seen outside, or she is really good to hide now.

I really don't think you understand the gravity of her situation and the trauma it most likely inflicted on her psyche. Yes, there are trash people everywhere, but at the same time it would be better for her mental health to not put herself in situations that are triggering for her. you're making a lot of assumptions just because you don't see it posted on her IG and it's not fair. If this is what works for Britney, feeling safe in her own home, we should respect that. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I really don't think you understand the gravity of her situation and the trauma it most likely inflicted on her psyche. Yes, there are trash people everywhere, but at the same time it would be better for her mental health to not put herself in situations that are triggering for her. you're making a lot of assumptions just because you don't see it posted on her IG and it's not fair. If this is what works for Britney, feeling safe in her own home, we should respect that. 

Oh yes I can understand but no one here knows where she is at to heal at some point. Yes I know I made assumptions but everyone here made. But I respect that, I ask myself bc it question me and write it here. I know it will take time, it's just between what she is said in court a audios it's like a different thing now ... more than 1 and half year since the end of the cship and I don't see any change. Maybe it will take forever but as fans I'm concerned and all I want for her is to be happy in her life. Nothing more I'm not a creepy fan who will go in her house or harass her to have an answer.

18 minutes ago, Matou said:

Oh yes I can understand but no one here knows where she is at to heal at some point. Yes I know I made assumptions but everyone here made. But I respect that, I ask myself bc it question me and write it here. I know it will take time, it's just between what she is said in court a audios it's like a different thing now ... more than 1 and half year since the end of the cship and I don't see any change. Maybe it will take forever but as fans I'm concerned and all I want for her is to be happy in her life. Nothing more I'm not a creepy fan who will go in her house or harass her to have an answer.

I don't understand your first point 'no one here knows where she is at to heal'. I'm sure she's trying to heal and deal with everything the best way she knows — would you rather she make an announcement about it on her instagram?

And what change do you not see or are you choosing not to see it? She's free to do what she wants and go where she wants (whenever she feels like) and she's happy. At this point, we all need to just stop projecting. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I don't understand your first point 'no one here knows where she is at to heal'. I'm sure she's trying to heal and deal with everything the best way she knows — would you rather she make an announcement about it on her instagram?

And what change do you not see or are you choosing not to see it? She's free to do what she wants and go where she wants (whenever she feels like) and she's happy. At this point, we all need to just stop projecting. 

"I really don't think you understand the gravity of her situation and the trauma it most likely inflicted on her psyche." for me you assumed she is in so bad condition that she can't go outside, and I respond that no one know about her condition :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: idk she can do what she wants, in the past she talked more about it, I know that sound selfish.

Is it dangerous to project ? It's the same thing about music release, possible comeback or the book, people project what they want.

40 minutes ago, Matou said:

"I really don't think you understand the gravity of her situation and the trauma it most likely inflicted on her psyche." for me you assumed she is in so bad condition that she can't go outside, and I respond that no one know about her condition :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: idk she can do what she wants, in the past she talked more about it, I know that sound selfish.

Is it dangerous to project ? It's the same thing about music release, possible comeback or the book, people project what they want.

I meant the gravity of the conservatorship and how it traumatized her. Also the fact that she's a world renowned celebrity who has been followed by the paparazzi. She's said she'll always carry trauma on her own IG, so I'm not making any assumptions on my end. And yes, we do know about some of her condition; she said she takes medication for depression. Again, mentioned on her Instagram. You're clearly misunderstanding what I say when I wrote 'project' and I don't know if it's due to a language barrier, but I don't care to go back and forth on this anymore. 

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Like 1

He’s a certified stalker. He loves the attention. Love Brit and she deserves all her success for her talent (and beautiful spirit) but she came from the ****tiest area on the globe. Every single person from her childhood is trash. That’s harsh but it’s true. I hope he finds peace and heals. He can become a better person while he still has time ahead. It’s really sad when people live a certain way vs having a bad day and then they look back at all the years wasted. They think life is a long journey because time moves slow when you’re unhappy. Reminds me of an ex. Focus on yourself J!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block