Britney’s EX Husband Re- Marries & Still Believes Brit Is Being Controlled

Glad he remarried. Now maybe he can focus on his own marriage instead of inserting himself into things that never concerned him to begin with. Hopefully he stops the stalking of someone who gave him 55 hours of fame and trying to break into her house to “save” her because of his own delusions.

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Like 5

He can believe what he wants but doing such things like invade her house ?? It's was totally crazy !

I find it kinda "strange" Britney is nowhere to be seen outside. Yeah I know she is healing and dealing with her own problem. I just though she would be seen doing "normal" stuff now she can. Or maybe she hide so well so papz can't follow her (which is good)

The song choice ... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Matou said:

He can believe what he wants but doing such things like invade her house ?? It's was totally crazy !

I find it kinda "strange" Britney is nowhere to be seen outside. Yeah I know she is healing and dealing with her own problem. I just though she would be seen doing "normal" stuff now she can. Or maybe she hide so well so papz can't follow her (which is good)

The song choice ... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Well, Britney always comments about how being at home makes her feel safe. Whenever she goes out, she’s called schizophrenic, crazy, mentally ill, etc… So why give the world more of herself? I’m sure that she stays home to protect herself. It’s also kind of inconsiderate to believe she would be out and about doing life as normal, I mean you have to remind yourself the conservatorship wasn’t just a piece of paper, it was an abusive setup to dehumanize her, exploit her, humiliate her and use her in the worst ways to steal all her money. I think you need to stop projecting and support her and love her for where she’s at in life right now. Most people just wanted her free because it was the trendy thing to do, but when she didn’t become the pop star everyone wanted, they abandoned her and started calling her crazy AGAIN. The world absolutely hates her and the world is against her….So it’s not surprising she prefers to stay at home, especially after years of being forced to sit pretty for the entertainment and satisfaction of others.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Well, Britney always comments about how being at home makes her feel safe. Whenever she goes out, she’s called schizophrenic, crazy, mentally ill, etc… So why give the world more of herself? I’m sure that she stays home to protect herself. It’s also kind of inconsiderate to believe she would be out and about doing life as normal, I mean you have to remind yourself the conservatorship wasn’t just a piece of paper, it was an abusive setup to dehumanize her, exploit her, humiliate her and use her in the worst ways to steal all her money. I think you need to stop projecting and support her and love her for where she’s at in life right now. Most people just wanted her free because it was the trendy thing to do, but when she didn’t become the pop star everyone wanted, they abandoned her and started calling her crazy AGAIN. The world absolutely hates her and the world is against her….So it’s not surprising she prefers to stay at home, especially after years of being forced to sit pretty for the entertainment and satisfaction of others.

It's not giving something, it's taking back something, her freedom. I'm not talking about a "normal life", she is Britney Spears, I think she knows it's impossible but little things idk, taking her care and enjoy a trip (idk I'm not going to list everything). I'm projecting things she speaks about it's not a fantasy. I know her house is big and she can certainly enjoy her days but I will turn "crazy" at some point ... with all the money she had I think she can enjoy some trips around the world or doing things without to be surrended like before.

But a main point you also point is she seems to care too much about what others think of her. I understand and that's a big deal for a lot of people.

No I don't think the world hates her, the music industry and all these snakes yes.

If you have read Mariah's book, she explains that her """""breakdown""""" was brought on because she was being overworked and wasn't sleeping for days -- she tried to get away just to get some sleep and yet her own family was pursuing her to get her to work anyway; then she did some regrettable things that escalated into a much bigger issue.

It's obvious the same happened to Britney. When she married Jason, she was obviously trying to get away from the controlled and overworked life she had -- and that included her own family, especially her mom.

So what is Jason's point?

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

If you have read Mariah's book, she explains that her """""breakdown""""" was brought on because she was being overworked and wasn't sleeping for days -- she tried to get away just to get some sleep and yet her own family was pursuing her to get her to work anyway; then she did some regrettable things that escalated into a much bigger issue.

It's obvious the same happened to Britney. When she married Jason, she was obviously trying to get away from the controlled and overworked life she had -- and that included her own family, especially her mom.

So what is Jason's point?

She should have taken the children and gone away and not told anyone where she was. Save hersself. To cancel all appointments by phone and be able to be a normal mother without being chased.

25 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

She should have taken the children and gone away and not told anyone where she was. Save hersself. To cancel all appointments by phone and be able to be a normal mother without being chased.

Well, the children still have a right to see their other parent should they want to. 

That's exactly what Britney fought for when she went to court to regain custody of her kids.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block