Taylor “man-jumping” Swift dating another man

The irony of Britney fans calling Taylor a “man jumper”.

Britneys dated her fair share of men too. Let’s not act like Britney wasn’t with 4 different men during the span of 2012-2016 and was linked to lots of men in the early 2000s. 

There is nothing wrong with either of the ways they choose to date or fall in love. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Why the slait shaming? I mean, there are many questionable things about her, but this is not it. Now, I get it, I think what imo is problematic is that, she really built her entire brand in a narrative of victimhood, hypocritical finger pointing and bullying exes or pr exes by proxy. All of that is and has been terrible. I mean Gyllenhaal can be as awful as the worst, but being bullied by an entire fanbase more than 10 yeara later is lame af. THAT IS PROBLEMATIC. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ItsSway said:

I do boo. Let me know how many people you know that are of the EXACT SAME AGE, and get back to me. As a tax pro, age gaps exist and are far more common than you allow yourself to to believe.

Ok but age gaps when someone is 17 or barely 18 and the other is 3-5 years older is sus. We aren’t talking about a 21 and a 26 year old here 

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ok but age gaps when someone is 17 or barely 18 and the other is 3-5 years older is sus. We aren’t talking about a 21 and a 26 year old here 

It could be sus to you but it’s not something that I can judge based on the fact that my mom and dad were 33 years apart when I was born. She was 22 and he was 55. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block