Taylor “man-jumping” Swift dating another man

4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The real story is how she hasn’t been called out  for being a predator. She dated Taylor Lautner, Harry Styles and Connor Kennedy when they were minors and she was an adult. Where is the outrage for this? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

No. Stop. She was 20 and he was of CONSENSUAL AGE of 17. Completely legal. Harry was 18 and she was 23. As far as I know, Harry was an ADULT dating a woman 5 years older than him, so stop. Connor was 18 and she was 22. Again. All were consensual. Age gaps exist. Y’all really need to get a life.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
  1. Why do we care? Thre's like bunch of men doing the same – changing partners faster than socks, so why do we care about Taylor?
  2. How do we know this is all true? How do we know, she and Joe broke up actually? What if Taylor has another album coming out (a surprise) & this is just her marketing strategy.
  3. If true, I don't like it because this is another man, who's may or may not end up being another break-up diss song & that's not fair imho.
  4. happy thursday everyone (:
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, ItsSway said:

No. Stop. She was 20 and he was of CONSENSUAL AGE of 17. Completely legal. Harry was 18 and she was 23. As far as I know, Harry was an ADULT dating a woman 5 years older than him, so stop. Connor was 18 and she was 22. Again. All were consensual. Age gaps exist. Y’all really need to get a life.

Reverse the ***es and see if you still sing the same tune. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Reverse the ***es and see if you still sing the same tune. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I do boo. Let me know how many people you know that are of the EXACT SAME AGE, and get back to me. As a tax pro, age gaps exist and are far more common than you allow yourself to to believe.

• Love 1

I don’t know how this makes her a sl**. 

1. this is just a rumor from deux moi and The Sun. So it’s probably not even true.

2. She was with the same man for 7 years.

3. If this is true. Who cares? She’s single. She’s allowed to go on dates.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block