Justice for Miley Cyrus' 'River'

4 hours ago, JSDSandiego said:

The whole album is amazing. Im hoping for Wildcard and Jaded as next singles. Hopefully she breaks her trend of having >3 singles per album...

3 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Obsessed with it at the moment:neydedance_purple:

2 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

I think Flowers is still doing way too good at the moment. It can take months for a new single to catch on and get popular. Might still very easily become a hit and hopefully will. Violet Chemistry is even better in my opinion.

2 hours ago, JP9101 said:

The album is great… I like flowers is an ok cute self love song

River is a bop, too short though 

I expect rose colored lenses, jaded or violet chemistry as posible future singles. But I agree, flowers overshadowed the album I do not think she will have another hit song in this album. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Y'all served TASTE :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Love 1

Y’all need to rethink the definition of “flop”. Just because a song doesn’t reach #1 doesn’t make it unsuccessful. The song has 10.9 million streams and counting on Spotify. Not counting YouTube views or Apple Music streams. This album has been very successful for Miley. Next. Miley Cyrus Flirt GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Edited by stronger1992
5 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Y’all need to rethink the definition of “flop”. Just because a song doesn’t reach #1 doesn’t make it unsuccessful. The song has 10.9 million streams and counting on Spotify. Not counting YouTube views or Apple Music streams. This album has been very successful for Miley. Next. Miley Cyrus Flirt GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

A flop barely lasts in the Hot 100... where 'River' is sorely missed.

So yeah, flop

Miley Cyrus Flirt GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

16 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Yeah a flop according to YOU. Hot 100 doesn’t mean ****. Most those songs are trash

I mean, what I'm trying to say is that 'River' deserves to be a hit as big as flowers... that it needed to thrive amongst those awful songs on the Hot 100. 

The song's not a flop for ME, I have ******** the replay button :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1

USA does not like dance music really. Female dance music has been missing. I was obsessed with river when I first heard it. Has that like acid sound or whatever it’s called. It’s not really promoted because industry knows dance music is not in anymore. It’s not 2010 anymore. All u ******* *****es like Ariana and all this mumble rap **** that we can’t get a dance track until I’m ******* 35 years old.

how in the world would Kim Petras help make such an amazing song with unholy and what’s she’s released after is not good :/ I don’t understand music currently. The music video for that song with nicki Minaj is not good. These are our pop stars these days??? It’s like Britney gave up and so did everyone else 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block