Update: it's over, both Paris and Donatella showed up without Britney; Apparently "close sources" verify that Britney Spears will be attending the #MetGala for the first time ever today… 👀

Just now, Cqleb said:

HERstory 😆

Britney's last album & music video (she appeared in) was in 2016, last interview was in 2018, last public appearance was in 2019 ..... with rumors of her releasing the book this fall I can sort of buy into the theory that she may want to step back into the spotlight and get comfortable in the public eye again so she can feel more confident if she does a press tour for the book.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Oh this? Wasn't this during the c-ship? If so that doesn't count to me

Yes that was during the cship, she obviously hasn't made any public appearances post con. However, that was also weeks after her mental health facility stay in 2019 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block