Update: it's over, both Paris and Donatella showed up without Britney; Apparently "close sources" verify that Britney Spears will be attending the #MetGala for the first time ever today… 👀

3 minutes ago, lemonbaby said:

HMMM someone i know told me she’s going like weeeeks ago but i dont know, i think we would’ve gotten paparazzi pics of her in new york by now

I think she got invited and she accepted so she could have a place there and thing about going. Knowing her… she will be doing video edits at home :neydedance_purple:

• Haha 4
18 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I just can't imagine her confidently posing on a red carpet, especially as it has been so long since she's been at such a massive event.

She will not be there.

She made a surprise appearance at the premiere of Tarantino's film. At this point in life I think she’s very unpredictable, and I love it.

Edited by lunario
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block