Derrick Barry slayed the Pretty Girls era

I was impressed with Darrell back in like 2008 whenever I was younger and even dumber (if you can believe that), and also before I had seen basically any other drag Queen other than RuPaul. 

but I guess someone’s gotta be the Britney drag Queen. Do we know anyone who does it better, I’ve seen some YouTube videos in the past of others who SLAYED Britney but I don’t remember names… ugh 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

This is the best Britney impersonator imo. She absolutely slays the choreography at an almost Primeney level. You can tell she actually gives it her all instead of just slapping on a blonde wig and flipping her hair. And all without an ounce of Derrick’s budget or recognition. A shame. 

Wow!! 

I took some mushroom gummies that hitting right now… but that was an awesome impersonation. I’m proud

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Emil87 said:

This is the best Britney impersonator imo. She absolutely slays the choreography at an almost Primeney level. You can tell she actually gives it her all instead of just slapping on a blonde wig and flipping her hair. And all without an ounce of Derrick’s budget or recognition. A shame. 

GOOD GOD THAT GIRL CAN DANCE!!! She is truly the only person I’ve ever seen that can hit those moves just like Britney with that gracefulness she has. 
This woman’s body is so perfect too!! 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Derrick is a terrible impersonator. He can’t even do basic choreography and has absolutely zero stage presence. Embarrassing. 

12 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

The boy can't dance to save his life. 

I do not understand the hate toward Derrick. I've watched him live multiple times and even met him twice. He is a very sweet guy and he kills it on stage. He is charismatic as Britney (I mean he slayed Snatch Game on RuPaul's Season 8 as Britney) and he kills the choreography when he is performing Britney medleys. 

His energy may be lower now, but I mean we are all aging :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Be Nice Season 9 GIF by The Office

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

I do not understand the hate toward Derrick. I've watched him live multiple times and even met him twice. He is a very sweet guy and he kills it on stage. He is charismatic as Britney (I mean he slayed Snatch Game on RuPaul's Season 8 as Britney) and he kills the choreography when he is performing Britney medleys. 

His energy may be lower now, but I mean we are all aging :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Be Nice Season 9 GIF by The Office

This. I don’t think he even thinks he’s an incredible dancer. I think he’s gotten better as time has went on and the video I posted probably wasn’t the greatest example. The point is that he’s up there doing his thing and rocking it. Appearance wise, he has it nailed and looks amazing. Dance wise, he’s not the greatest but he’s still making the effort to learn the choreography and try it. 

I’d love to see him live! I bet he would put on a great show! 

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

This. I don’t think he even thinks he’s an incredible dancer. I think he’s gotten better as time has went on and the video I posted probably wasn’t the greatest example. The point is that he’s up there doing his thing and rocking it. Appearance wise, he has it nailed and looks amazing. Dance wise, he’s not the greatest but he’s still making the effort to learn the choreography and try it. 

I’d love to see him live! I bet he would put on a great show! 

Yeah, his energy is awesome and he always wows the crowd cause (1) It is Britney's music duhh and (2) he is a wonderful performer (performers are different than dancers). 

I have many videos of him killing it on stage. He is awesome. 

People just wanna hate these days. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Emil87 said:

OMFG this is how the WB choreo is MEANT to look. Literally when will Britney :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Obsessed. When is this girl coming to Vegas? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edited by Mayenaise
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Wow this is a good impersonation, her dancing is on point and she has Britney's body language and mannerisms down! 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bkfocm9k2uwrw6zg0mh9

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block