Rumor: Pretty Girls included on Barbie soundtrack?

44 minutes ago, Zach F said:

I don’t get why they would have songs that have been out for some time now on a soundtrack. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

They use old songs in movies all the time, I’ve Just Begun had been out for years before they used it in Bridesmaids. 

I actually could see Pretty Girls working super well in the Barbie movie so I wouldn’t be surprised if it were true. Also I don’t hate this song like everyone else either lol, it’s not her best but it’s definitely not her worst! 

• Like 3

So far Bad Blood was used for Spirit 2, You're In Love was used for The Summer I turned Pretty and Wildest Dreams was also used for a movie (can't remember which one) so it would make sense for Taylor to release Style and Shake It Off to a soundtrack as it seems 1989 (Taylor's Version) has a pattern. She seems to release them one by one to a movie soundtrack. 

She also recently won the Shake It Off lawsuit tthatmade her able to re-record and release it.

I can see this being true!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block