did anyone else get a hate msg?

19 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yes I did!
I got 2 messages from 2 users but I think its the same person.

I dont get why they keep sending me these homophobic messages when im a STRAIGHT WOMAN!

I already told @GlitterRain about it.

I hope this gets resolved soon because this creep obviously has an agenda.

yes i agree… this is the first one i received… but it’s very odd… people are joining this site to hate britney and her lgbt fans… what a weird time we are living in… some ppl really have no lives

Edited by itsxrichiexbish
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

yes i agree… this is the first one i received… but it’s very odd… people are joining this site to hate britney and her lgbt fans… what a weird time we are living in… some ppl really have no lives

Yeah Jordan and the other mods need to put more restrictions on who can sign up on this website.

I think letting anyone make an account is dangerous

10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah Jordan and the other mods need to put more restrictions on who can sign up on this website.

I think letting anyone make an account is dangerous

they definitely need better privacy options… and i can understand why weirdos make a profile it’s free… but i don’t really care to get direct messages…i would like to turn them off… but ya it’s definitely strange these weirdos are stalking peoples pages 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block