I love that Britney has always called out Christina Aguilera

1 hour ago, Jota del Toro said:

It will always be funny to me how a fanbse can be so delusional. You've been coming for Britney fans since 4ever to defend someone who cannot be defend because she's been a piece of sh.it since she first came out. She has beef with EVERYONE and no one can stand her. Eminem, P!nk, Avril, Mary J, Madonna... ane the list keep going yet you are here on 2023 tryin to prove us wrong with nothin only ur interpretation of what happened tryin to force us to believe it. We don't. Avril had beef with Britney but no one cares anymore? Why? Because she moved on. Xtina is still talkin about Britney almost 30 years into her career and there is proof enough on the internet and everyone knows it.. not gonna research anything for u because I dont have anything to prove unlike u that seem very pressed making excused for a 40 year old woman that's been buried for more than a decade. 

U all are angry all the time and I get why... ur fave is irrelevant and has been the shadow of somebody her entire career, her music is nowhere to be found and if that wasn't enough u have to deal with the bad reputation she's been gettin in the music industry since 4ever and that nobody can stand her. That bitc.h been shady with Britney at her lowest even showin a plastic doll on her concert with her ex-boyfriend. She is a jealous ***** and is not surprise her fans are the same. Keep pretending she never said **** about Britney... I mean it will be easy for u... you've been pretending Xtina had a career for 10 years and she was doing her thing being a musician when she is the perfect definition of flop. And its all her faul not Britney's. 

You're the one who should be labeled as a piece of ****. Your attitude towards others and going in life like you're part of Hollywood, seriously, I pity you.

Just fyi, when you reply in a forum, the information is public, so somehow you're talking to everyone who reads. And in my case, I'm complete enough so I don't go looking for anybody attention. I leave that to you.

I know what Xtina said about Britney, but spending 20 years thinking about it every single day, and complaining about it like it was yesterday? How pathetic, I bet not even Britney cares.

Pd: at least Xtina has 3 hits. What about you? What's your biggest achievement in life?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, The Queen said:

You're the one who should be labeled as a piece of ****. Your attitude towards others and going in life like you're part of Hollywood, seriously, I pity you.

Just fyi, when you reply in a forum, the information is public, so somehow you're talking to everyone who reads. And in my case, I'm complete enough so I don't go looking for anybody attention. I leave that to you.

I know what Xtina said about Britney, but spending 20 years thinking about it every single day, and complaining about it like it was yesterday? How pathetic, I bet not even Britney cares.

Pd: at least Xtina has 3 hits. What about you? What's your biggest achievement in life?

You keep coming at me when I'm not even talkin to you. Why are you so obsessed with me? Because for u this is not about Xtina or Britney anymore. You came for me since the beggining and I'm just giving my opinion about something that you claim u don't care... girl leave me the f alone if u don't like what I say or what I think and u don't care then don't read it and stop quoting me you ****.g clown. 

U are obviously seekin for my attention and contradicting urself while doing it. 

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, The Queen said:

Also you talk like if Im bringin Xtina to the conversation for no reason. Let me remind u that this thread is about Xtina/Britney. If u cannot read is not my problem. So I'm free to say whatever I want to say about it. Is not like I'm waiting to talk **** about Xtina like it seems u all are.. Waitin for someone to say somethin about Xtina to defend her. U pressed. Always been. 

Yet you are comparing me to Xtina which is pathetic af while claiming u don't care and tellin me to grow up. Make it make sense honey.

2 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

Bit.ch stop quoting me and do ur research. You all been pressed since 1999 and it shows. Get a grip.

You keep yapping but can't prove any of your statements. You're the one who's pressed here since 1999. 

1 hour ago, Jota del Toro said:

Is not a secret that Xtina is a shady person. Britney never said anything bad about her back in the day and after 2007 she couldn't care less about Xtina. Xtina crossed the line multiple times and I don't care if its been 20 years. One thing is to say something shady but to show a plastic doll during a concert with my ex boyfriend who is tearing me apart around the globe is on another level. Now she trynna act like she nice and a good person? Gtfo. She is as fake as her fans. Where was Xtina when freebritney was not a thing? 

Show me Britney wearing something shady to Xtina, sayin something bad about her or her work. Fighters u are pathetic and way too old to keep tryin on this narrative. Deal with it. Ur fave is a has been not an icon like Britney and the numbers proves it even now. Enjoy her music but don't even try to put her on Britney's level anymore and keep ur excuses for urself... no one gives a flyin fu.ck about ur interpretation of the whole thing. Xtina was, is and will always be a shady person who ruined her career because of her bitterness and jealousy. She was too focused on what Britney was doing than to take her **** to the next level. She failed. Move on. Grow the f up.

Not the doll thing again. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: You're a whole circus, sir.

This is another thing that y'all looove to twist.

1. You don't even know that it wasn't a concert, it was EMAs. 

2. How was the doll shady to Britney? You are insane! It was literally a joke that she didn't even write, about Justin and how he's still not over Britney and has a blow-up doll that, mind you, barely even looks like Britney, on the tour bus. In what world is that shady to Britney? 

3. Y'all need to live your damn lives and stop being offended on Britney's behalf. Britney and Christina were on good terms after that and Britney called Christina a good friend. She even attended Christina's concert (read Britney's apology to Christina).

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

You keep yapping but can't prove any of your statements. You're the one who's pressed here since 1999. 

Not the doll thing again. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: You're a whole circus, sir.

This is another thing that y'all looove to twist.

1. You don't even know that it wasn't a concert, it was EMAs. 

2. How was the doll shady to Britney? You are insane! It was literally a joke that she didn't even write, about Justin and how he's still not over Britney and has a blow-up doll that, mind you, barely even looks like Britney, on the tour bus. In what world is that shady to Britney? 

3. Y'all need to live your damn lives and stop being offended on Britney's behalf. Britney and Christina were on good terms after that and Britney called Christina a good friend. She even attended Christina's concert (read Britney's apology to Christina).

I'm not even reading ur bullsh1t anymore so u can quote me as much as u want. I'm too hot for this. Have a nice life b1tch.

Edited by Jota del Toro
5 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

What foot? Even Avril has more power than her. You pressed huh? Must be tiring being a fan of someone who has been dead for over a decade.

The foot that's been on your neck since 1999. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

Avril's power: being a Backstreet Boys' and Machine Gun Kelly's opening act. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I just know you're punching your pillow at night, because Christina is still performing, touring, releasing music, and getting awards. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

She has beef with EVERYONE and no one can stand her. Eminem, P!nk, Avril, Mary J, Madonna... Xtina is still talkin about Britney almost 30 years into her career and there is proof enough on the internet and everyone knows it.

Keep pretending she never said **** about Britney... 

You mean Christina "had" beef with Eminem. She herself said in an interview that they made up after vmas in 2002, talked and hugged at backstage. And Eminem was the one who started the beef in the first place. She also made up with Pink and they had been friends until Pink started to mention decades old drama for promotion and she was a ***** herself, not so different than how Christina was. And what beef she had with Avril and Madonna? Geniunely asking because I don't know. Also, no one pretends Christina never said **** about Britney. We say that you are wrong to say she has always done it when in fact she has always been supportive after 2004 or something. Like you said, there is proof on the internet of Christina being shady towards Britney a couple of  times along with evidence of her being nice and supportive for longer. No one says that Christina has never said or done something wrong.

2 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

She is as fake as her fans. Where was Xtina when freebritney was not a thing? 

She was writing Britney letters and talking empathetically about her when lots of people were publicly ridiculing her and I was going to post the video if I could find it because unlike you, I don't make **** up.

Btw this is a forum where the members can quote each other (duh), you don't get to decide who quotes who even when you are the one who is being quoted. This place is for discussions, you know.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

The foot that's been on your neck since 1999. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

Avril's power: being a Backstreet Boys' and Machine Gun Kelly's opening act. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I just know you're punching your pillow at night, because Christina is still performing, touring, releasing music, and getting awards. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

U pressed huh? Thanks to prove that I was right. 

2 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

You mean Christina "had" beef with Eminem. She herself said in an interview that they made up after vmas in 2002, talked and hugged at backstage. And Eminem was the one who started the beef in the first place. She also made up with Pink and they had been friends until Pink started to mention decades old drama for promotion and she was a ***** herself, not so different than how Christina was. And what beef she had with Avril and Madonna? Geniunely asking because I don't know. Also, no one pretends Christina never said **** about Britney. We say that you are wrong to say she has always done it when in fact she has always been supportive after 2004 or something. Like you said, there is proof on the internet of Christina being shady towards Britney a couple of  times along with evidence of her being nice and supportive for longer. No one says that Christina has never said or done something wrong.

She was writing Britney letters and talking empathetically about her when lots of people were publicly ridiculing her and I was going to post the video if I could find it because unlike you, I don't make **** up.

Btw this is a forum where the members can quote each other (duh), you don't get to decide who quotes who even when you are the one who is being quoted. This place is for discussions, you know.

I'm not reading it. Sorry. Tiring. Enough.

I destroyed all of u with facts already. Good luck.

Just now, PaMisMuchachas said:

When you can't win an argument because you're full of ****. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Someone lied to you, several times, you're as hot as a north pole. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Hahaha u wish. Xtina fans always coming for Britney fans because of what? Envy. Go play Beautiful by xtincta and remind urself its ok to look like Danny Devito

Just now, Jota del Toro said:

Hahaha u wish. Xtina fans always coming for Britney fans because of what? Envy. Go play Beautiful by xtincta and remind urself its ok to look like Danny Devito

Here goes the victim card. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: You made up a lie, got called out on your bull****, doubled down on your bull****, got eviscerated, and now playing the victim. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, PaMisMuchachas said:

Here goes the victim card. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: You made up a lie, got called out on your bull****, doubled down on your bull****, got eviscerated, and now playing the victim. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Bitc.h where? Estais deseando olerme las pelotas y no sabeis como conseguirlo. Eviscerated? By who? You? HAHAHAHA B1tch where? You all are pressed and having the day of ur life because of me cause ur fave is not giving content enough to talk about... so ur welcome. Also... 3 different people quoting me and tryin to compare me with their fave... how desperate and pathetic. Playin the victim? Me? With "Fighters" HAHAHAHAHAH suck my D

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.