BJ drops interview with Bam Margera, he is now wanted in PA state as of today...

BJ (That Surprise Witness) landed an interview with Bam Margera. She has been investigating his conservatorship case for a while now. Check it out. She did a great job with this interview so far. 

Well...as of today...Bam is wanted by the police. It seems alleged family drama is resulting in a new warrant. 

There is so much to unpack. What do you think?

Edited by JordeezyIZGolden
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to like BJ and appreciated all the FB efforts. But I find her a bit annoying now, her persona feels really forced now and too theatrical for me. It’s exhausting to watch. 

The Bam situation is sad. I hope he can get away from vultures and get the help that will actually help him.

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block