Britney and Adnan's Relationship

4 hours ago, Fay1981 said:

Honestly I was disgusted at the time. Remember when she was buying pregnancy tests with him? Thank God she didn't have his child, imagine the mess it would be. 

I have to say, Britney's relationship with the paparazzi is a strange one. She complained about them many times and yet  she was constantly interacting with them on a daily basis back in 2007 and early 2008. There are several videos of her telling the paps she loves them. Which is why I get annoyed when some fans say the paparazzi ruined it for her when Britney did enjoy their attention.

Absolutely. To completely victimize Britney is to suggest she never had the ability of choice. And with the paparazzi attention, it was often a CHOICE. 

It’s not to imply she chose all of the bad that came with the paparazzi, but she certainly didn’t prevent it.

Simply, she needed to pick a narrative of either I love them or **** them. Trying for both is… delusional.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

Simply, she needed to pick a narrative of either I love them or **** them. Trying for both is… delusional.

I don't think Britney's a confrontational person. And, with having 50-100 people following you around every day, I can see the logic in trying to somewhat "keep the peace".

• Like 4

I think people who expect someone like Britney to either love or despise the paps with no middle ground and blame her for it have little empathy and understanding of how humans work. Stop expecting people to act like ideal one-dimensional cartoon characters. It's happened before to highly chased people before her, too, like Diana or Marilyn, to put the two biggest examples, and it's only natural that when you're constantly followed by a group of people you end up coping and trying to take control of the situation by normalizing some of it, no?

At some point these paps where the people Britney interacted with the most, they were her daily company, of course she ended up forming bonds with some of them and even trying to use them to control her own narrative sometimes, just like anyone in her situation would.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, Fay1981 said:

I have to say, Britney's relationship with the paparazzi is a strange one. She complained about them many times and yet  she was constantly interacting with them on a daily basis back in 2007 and early 2008. There are several videos of her telling the paps she loves them. Which is why I get annoyed when some fans say the paparazzi ruined it for her when Britney did enjoy their attention.

If the same group of guys follow you and are in your face 24/7 for a few months, you get to know them in some sorted kind of way and in a strange effed up way way, they were always there by her side. Also, they talk to you to get a reaction out of you. In some way the interaction starts, even if you would still prefer none of them were there.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Question do you guys like any man that Britney has been with???  Because it seems like each partner she has is always torn apart by the fans?????

I liked most men at the time she was dating them. I can see what she saw in them at that time.

I liked David Lucado most. He seemed like a down to earth non showbusiness kinda guy. 

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What do you mean sis? 

Well she said at the time that she was really lonely and scared. Her life was falling apart and he was another distraction from it all. And the only “friends” she had were the paparazzi. She’d “known” Adnan for a few years at that point. She also didn’t think highly of herself at all back then, so she didn’t really care about him making money off of her while they were dating. It’s all just very sad, as usual

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block