Britney and Adnan's Relationship

I was in shock. Must of us didn't like a Sam Lutfi, so it was kinda nice to see him loose Britney. 

But we were all scared for Britneys life. Was she in bed with the enemy, was it a Romeo and Juliet love, or would he break her heart and release private photos of her? We never knew

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, joanhs said:

I was in shock. Must of us didn't like a Sam Lutfi, so it was kinda nice to see him loose Britney. 

But we were all scared for Britneys life. Was she in bed with the enemy, was it a Romeo and Juliet love, or would he break her heart and release private photos of her? We never knew

Love the comment, I was shocked too it was one thing that she was around him but when I first seen the kissing pics I was floored.

He's said nicer things about Britney than her own family, you can tell that he wasn't trying to hurt her in the end.

• Love 5

I was always confused by it. He seemed nice and articulate in the documentary but also at the time it seemed off - since he was directly making money off invading her privacy… and then again in the doc speaking about her. It was bizarre. But I could see her having an attraction to him and then just going for it cause she could.

I’m sure it was fun for her to go for guys who would be shocked she was paying them attention.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block