If Britney Did a Madonna Covers Album - Which 10 Songs?

22 hours ago, JamieColonSpears said:

22 hours ago, JamieColonSpears said:

What 10 songs would you pick? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I actually first read this thread as 'if britney covered a MARINA album what songs would she cover' .SO...I'll tell you anyway :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

1) teen idle (literally could be about wishing you was more like britney..absolute banger!)

2) pandora's box

3) ancient dreams in a modern land

4) happy

5) happy loner

6) life is strange 

6) soft to be strong

7) starring role

8) lies

9) homewrecker 

10) forget

11) weeds

12) primadonna

All of the above are songs I wish britney recorded..marina is a Stan of britney and clearly been influenced with Britneys story 

Even 

'Purge the poison' references britney directly 

'2007, when size zero was the rave, britney shaved her head and all we did was call her crazy' 

Tbh I couldn't name 10 Madonna songs..honestly..I would love britney to cover some songs but Madonna?? 

Even britney covering 'hung up' would be interesting..for about 5 mins..after 'hold me closer' I think people just want something original..or an artists song that britney can showcase how to make a cover song cool again..whether old or new..if any covers or remixed songs need to be newer.

Britney and the weeknd are long overdue 

,taylor, eminem, snoop dogg, Rihanna,  p!nk..

..even smaller artists with good writing material..aka marina, Jesse j , lily allen, 

Honestly I think she work with the weeknd himself/ his writers/producers/ she would be in safe hands and they would work well and make great music.. anyway rant over lol 

Madonna..not my cup of tea personally..

I wouldn't ever want britney being seen as the next 'Madonna' ..

Britney still has so much potential, when and if she wants it

:cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block