Betraying Britney: Do you guys feel bad for wanting to have fun in bed with Britney Spears' husband, Sam Asghari ? Sorry Brit but he's HOT !

• Super Mods
30 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Yes he is extremely hot.

But in the impossible event that Sam would want to cheat on Britney with me I would absolutely not do it, tell Britney and go take a long cold shower.

I like that you used impossible. I agree. I don’t think Sam would ever cheat on Britney. He loves her and respects her so much! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Jup1ter said:
Britney-Spears-Demands-Haters-Clap-as-Sh
ANIMATEDTIMES.COM

Britney Spears has once again uploaded a no-holds-barred picture of herself in a bathtub with no clothes on with a confusing caption under it

:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Somebody told in the past she likes when somebody is licking her fingers :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Justin Spears said:

You should tell that to the thirsty bottoms here they need to leave Sam alone it it not gonna happen not even in their dreams :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Nobody in their right mind actually thinks they are going to be with Sam. We’re allowed to praise his beauty :bouncey: 

The Anti Sam Hate Group (ASHG) can remain seething over Britney being married to this hunk of a man and wearing her ring :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.