Do you like Beyonce?

I’m not a Beyonce fan and I think she’s more overrated than oxygen BUT let’s not…

#1 invoke the wrath of the Beyhive 

#2 she is still a wildly successful woman and this thread is v mean so shame shame I know your name :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Spoiler

I RAN in here cause of that thumbnail y’all doing Bey dirty :bidengrin_point_smirk_joe:

• Haha 2

Beyoncé is ok. She has the less boring performances of 2010s but after a while it's gotten old. Her songs are okay, the best one to me is drunk in love. I think she had more bops in destiny's child. Her voice is okay, not a fan of a the huge vibrato tho and i also feel no emotion when she sings. so overall it's fine. the ego gotta be checked tho cus I think she believes she's better than Janet or something

37 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

I don't like her. I LOVE her!

channing tatum dancing GIF

One-sided love. I see how you will be unhappy. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

3 minutes ago, nstink said:

Beyoncé is ok. She has the less boring performances of 2010s but after a while it's gotten old. Her songs are okay, the best one to me is drunk in love. I think she had more bops in destiny's child. Her voice is okay, not a fan of a the huge vibrato tho and i also feel no emotion when she sings. so overall it's fine. the ego gotta be checked tho cus I think she believes she's better than Janet or something

But she lacks originality, personality. She is "just" a good singer. But nothing more.

Not really. I definitely dislike how people act like she's God's gift to the Earth, but I'll try to not hold ridiculous fans against her. I don't like her music though. I even bought her debut when it dropped and didn't like it. I like softer singing as opposed to singing that is more soulful. Like, Britney or Janet... I'll pass on Beyoncé's voice. 

I'll complement her on her song 'Listen' which is beautiful and I've always appreciated it. And she does a decent job with some of her acting even if she's not on the level of most of the professional actors she plays against. She brought great personality to her Austin Powers film. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block