Sam Smith seeks attention again

His stomach is quite flat and toned. I bet he has an amazing peen. 

He could probably tone up, but he probably already works out and trying to get in shape. We shouldn't judge his appearance but why his work ethic and actions. 

There are a ton of hot men out there that are R M O A L P ESTING kids out there. So who cares as long as he's working on his physical well-being on way or another.

8 minutes ago, Giovane said:

They are women. It’s different for a large man to do it. 

I’m responding to a user that said that people would say female singers in the Sam costume wouldnt look good and are tasteless. I’m pointing out that some female singers have dressed in similar costumes and their fans said they slayed the look. 

Has anybody else noticed chart sales flop since he started behaving in a certain way or is it just? He had a huge hit with holy but then everything else has been a flop. I think he thought it would draw attention to him and any attention is good attention but I think it's sort of backfired. Either way he's rich so who cares. He never has to work a day in his life ever again if he doesn't want to. And yes, I'm using the correct agenda here

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block