Sam Smith seeks attention again

7 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Y’all are gonna drag for being a prude (and whilst I’m not religious in the slightest) all of the recent satanic visuals that they and other artists keep pushing are getting a bit tired for me. 

Like it was funny at first, a tongue and cheek way to poke fun at the homophobes, but now it’s just a bit too much… for me anyway.

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

but good for him for being body positive 💕

No, you have a point. It got boring and desperate. I don't know Hollywoods kinks into details but this bs definitely has something to do with making wannabes look like morons while they all humiliate themselves.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Y’all are gonna drag for being a prude (and whilst I’m not religious in the slightest) all of the recent satanic visuals that they and other artists keep pushing are getting a bit tired for me. 

Like it was funny at first, a tongue and cheek way to poke fun at the homophobes, but now it’s just a bit too much… for me anyway.

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

but good for him for being body positive 💕

Not as tired as these negative threads 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

He covered his pasta **** in glitter and auto tuned his a.ss. What do you think he'd get from THAT?

You grow pasta **** and do the same. I guarantee you'll be laughed at. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

I do agree that his outfits are over the top, and ridiculous. And also the auto tune is unnecessary cause we know he can sing.

But the body shaming is unnecessary. As a community we preach about love and tolerance, but we can be such **** to each other. Especially when it comes to each others bodies. I think we can do better. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, britney_rocks said:

I do agree that his outfits are over the top, and ridiculous. And also the auto tune is unnecessary cause we know he can sing.

But the body shaming is unnecessary. As a community we preach about love and tolerance, but we can be such **** to each other. Especially when it comes to each others bodies. I think we can do better. 

Hell nah. If stans can drag Britney for lyp syncing and shi.tty outfits I can backfire with the same bs.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Guess what? He is fat and I would not  have a physical intercourse with him.

Disgusting-festering-mess GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

He should seek the gym next.

50 Cent GIFs | Tenor

You made a thread a while ago about not having a boyfriend for years now. Men obviously don’t want you and Sam Smith definitely doesn’t want you either IJBOL

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block