What does will.i.am know about the conservatorship?

will.i.am executive produced "Britney Jean" - he had to of seen something. He recorded months with her and dealt with her team on a daily basis! He even did a promotion with Britney after the album was finished...

Why isn't the media/internet asking him questions about Britney? 

britney spears beyonce GIF

Edited by Joshus
didn't do the gif right. sorry
  • Like 1

While he may know a thing or two, I don’t necessarily believe that everyone who has worked with Britney knows a lot about the situation. They sign an NDA and adhere to the terms of their contract for collaborating on music with her. I’m sure a lot of people “working with” her aren’t even in the same room a lot of the time. 
But will.I.am must have done something right (lord knows it wasn’t BJ) because Britney liked him enough to have him at her wedding. Like many things Britney, their relationship is mysterious and somewhat fascinating to me. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block