Does Britney use a pacifier?

19 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You're calling me angry? Didn't you just come here, quote me unprovoked and tell me to shut the **** up?

You really are proving my point about the low IQ, you'd do yourself a favour by not responding :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I don't think you have any right to call someone else angry :clownery_makeup_meme:

I feel sorry for you that you attack people 24/7, run to their DMs crying and begging for forgiveness and when you get ignored you throw your toys out the pram and follow the same cycle again.

I look forward to ignoring your future inevitable apology :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Nope I can handle bullies like you bring it on bitsh :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:and yeah you are one  angry , pathetic, person because you keep calling  people clowns and fakes for no reason please show us your beautiful face and let’s see who is the clown :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:🤡 one last thing I was number 1 over 140 students in school and number 1 in medical school 🏫  I have a higher IQ than your entire family combined stay pressed bitccch :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Edited by Abdul
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Abdul said:

Nope I can handle bullies like you bring it on bitsh :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:and yeah you are one  angry , pathetic, person because you keep calling  people clowns and fakes for no reason please show us your beautiful face and let’s see who is the clown :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:🤡 one last thing I was number 1 over 140 students and number 1 in medical school 🏫  I have a higher IQ than your entire family combined stay pressed bitccch :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

You don't seem okay? I hope whatever is making you so bitter gets better in your life, this isn't normal behaviour. It is genuinely concerning, also i'd be extremely worried if you truly were a doctor because YIKES.

I wish you well :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You don't seem okay? I hope whatever is making you so bitter gets better in your life, this isn't normal behaviour. It is genuinely concerning, also i'd be extremely worried if you truly were a doctor because YIKES.

I wish you well :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I've just finished with Exhale's resident doctor and I feel even better :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

At least I don’t call people clowns and fake with no reasons  this is what I think is not a normal behaviour :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:I suggest you a diazepam or Prozac it will help in your case bey :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Edited by Abdul
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Abdul said:

At least I don’t call people clowns and fake with no reasons  this is what I think is not a normal behaviour :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:I suggest you a diazepam or Prozac it will help in your case bey :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

A doctor that prescribes behind a screen, so legit and supports your case of having a high IQ - you've totally proven me wrong :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.