Do You Think Britney Will Forgive Perez Hilton?

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

LOL that GIF is hilarious, and with Perez doing these new Tik Tok's and claiming to have inside info you may be right. 

I was OBSESSED with “Mortal Kombat” as a kid and would always pick Sonya as my fighter. My cousins would look at me like :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:but I didn’t care. I think Britney would kill it as Sonya Blade in a movie. Both are beautiful, badazz blondes who don’t take s**t from anyone!spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I was OBSESSED with “Mortal Kombat” as a kid and would always pick Sonya as my fighter. My cousins would look at me like :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:but I didn’t care. I think Britney would kill it as Sonya Blade in a movie. Both are beautiful, badazz blondes who don’t take s**t from anyone!spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I’d love to see Britney in a fighter type role

• Love 3
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think that's a bit farfetched, I know we don't love Perez but he does have a big following on social media to pretend that people don't remember his existence is a bit of a reach. 

Girl, his following on social media is embarrassingly low. I just checked and his YouTube videos barely scrap a few hundred views :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: and his Instagram engagement is very low in terms of likes and comments which suggests that it's likely the majority of his followers are fake and paid for.

Saying this has nothing to do with not liking him, it's just the truth. He's literally completely irrelevant and most people have forgotten he ever existed.

8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

With Britney still upset with TMZ and calling them borderline harassing her she clearly hasn't forgiven them for all of the hurt.

Do you think she will forgive Perez for his reports on her through the years and accept his apology?

Or will Perez go unforgiven like TMZ?

GIF britney spears perez hilton britney spears circus - animated GIF on  GIFER

Best Britney Spears Circus Live GIFs | Gfycat

Perez is pervert :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Hope she NEVER forgive to that pig anything 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, Emil87 said:

True but he legit sold T-shirts after Heath Ledger’s death that said “Why couldn’t it be Britney?” How foul, disgusting, and unforgivable. 

I can’t believe that he got away with that he is disgusting 🤢 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block