Britney posts new video: I travelled all the way here to find only one suitcase came…

1 minute ago, OutofKontrol said:

People here are just insensitive af when it comes to anxiety she clearly has being around people she doesnt know(and has expressed she has 7262827 million times) 

💯 What’s truly alarming about that gif is how fast her smile disappears :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: I remember her saying that she only has good posture when she’s on camera after all that she’s been through…there’s a personal goal of some sort that she is trying to reach with these videos, it’s not just about looking good on social media :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 3
Just now, dulcaewm said:

💯 What’s truly alarming about that gif is how fast her smile disappears :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: I remember her saying that she only has good posture when she’s on camera after all that she’s been through…there’s a personal goal of some sort that she is trying to reach with these videos, it’s not just about looking good on social media :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I don't know if there is a goal with these videos, I have noticed she's not dancing much anymore.

Here and there we'll get a throwback video of her dancing, but Team Con really hurt her so bad.

It's so sad to think if they would've had her in the C ship any longer the damage they would've done. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't know if there is a goal with these videos, I have noticed she's not dancing much anymore.

Here and there we'll get a throwback video of her dancing, but Team Con really hurt her so bad.

It's so sad to think if they would've had her in the C ship any longer the damage they would've done. 

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:
Yeah I think she wants that confidence back. There’s just so much pain associated with what she loves

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

You have a lot to say but haven’t made one thread ever honey! That’s hilarious you keep using the derail excuse I commented on topic you just didn’t like the fact people have been asking why you don’t make threads is all! You have an excuse for everything boo maybe sgg he Ed just playing with us 

But you didn’t comment on topic when you brought up her being ringless. That had nothing to do with her video and her lost luggage. You’re only bringing it up to start a fight so you can derail the thread.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

If we're going to assume that she really did have luggage that didn't arrive, it's most likely that it's because she had assistants taking care of the luggage she was intending to bring and there was an oversight, not because her luggage was lost or stolen.

Or she could just be trolling for fun. Both are plausible.

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

How can they when they’re being bullied and gas lit in every thread? Diamond and their minions literally have been coming to threads as of late and derailing them and then gang up on easy. I’ve seen it a lot on here, it’s ridiculous and it needs to stop. Surprised they haven’t been banned yet for their behavior, they really need to take a break from this website and go outside and experience life instead of bulling and ganging up someone in an online forum.

THANK YOU :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

i found it hilarious that it's perfectly ok for them to continue to quote me with irrelevant and snarky comments, gaslighting, and bullying but if i reply that makes me the one that's aggressive and needs to calm down :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: the gaslighting from that crew is escalating lately and it's a little disturbing.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
43 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

You talk about bullying you came in this thread quoted me 3 times and attacked multiple users and think you’re doing something telling people to shut up get lives and go outside!

Sounds like you’re looking to fight and cause drama instead of addressing the topic you came in here trying to be a shield for someone else! 

Calling people minions and names you’re a big bully!

Like I told Easy 3 times Good night and let it go and no need to re quote just move along!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block