Britney posts new video: I travelled all the way here to find only one suitcase came…

9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

How come you've never made 1 thread in the forum sis? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Britney seems busy with Cade I doubt she was responding to exhale in this post.

why are you derailing a thread? do you think exhale was the only place talking about her appearance :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, easy said:

why are you derailing a thread? do you think exhale was the only place talking about her appearance :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

No but I don’t think she was answering to anything online she’s mentioned before she feels she looks better without make up so that’s not a new statement! 

Funny how you avoid making a thread in the forum :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Gave a great night sis

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No but I don’t think she was answering to anything online she’s mentioned before she feels she looks better without make up so that’s not a new statement! 

she specifically spoke about a hair brush and no make up. conveniently things that people here, twitter, dailyfail and their comments all mentioned. but sure, it was a total coincidence.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah and she did it all the while ringless :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

isn't it funny how you never cared about whether or not she wore her ring until the media decided to run an article about there being trouble in her  marriage? isn't it just hilarious you always try to derail every single thread? a conspiracy i'm actually interested in:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

yeah it’s like finding some sort of justification and blaming nonexistent escenarios for the way she looked in that blue dress.

Now she says 4 suitcases got lost while flying private? Unless she flew commercial it’s just unrealistic :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

you can still ship your luggage when flying private, especially if the plane has a luggage limit. she had at least 5 bags, according to her story, paired with however many cade also packed. usually the bag limit is 5/7.

Edited by easy
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

yeah it’s like finding some sort of justification and blaming nonexistent escenarios for the way she looked in that blue dress.

Now she says 4 suitcases got lost while flying private? Unless she flew commercial it’s just unrealistic :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

She clearly likes to make up stories and troll. Which is why I always take everything she says with a grain of salt.

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, easy said:

isn't it funny how you never cared about whether or not she wore her ring until the media decided to run an article about there being trouble in her  marriage? isn't it just hilarious you always try to derail every single thread? a conspiracy i'm actually interested in:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

You have a lot to say but haven’t made one thread ever honey! That’s hilarious you keep using the derail excuse I commented on topic you just didn’t like the fact people have been asking why you don’t make threads is all! You have an excuse for everything boo maybe sgg he Ed just playing with us 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block