"Britney" from 2001 should be in the "Holy Trinity"

As an album is not consistent. The vocals are not good. Sorry. I became a fan during this Era but still I recognize how all over the place this soundtrack ost  slash pop album slash rushed production is. 

Is good for the singles. For me it's a little higher than BJ. 

Britney is a solid album but when you add all of the bonus tracks and previously unreleased songs it's perfection.  A lot of forward-thinking productions mixed with songs that are personal & more mature.  

My trinity:  In the Zone, Blackout, Femme Fatale/Britney/Glory.  The last one is a toss up between those three depending on my mood.  Y'all keep it cute about Glory, vocally it's her best album since BOMT/Oops! eras.  :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

• Love 1

I believe the album had potential to be in her Holy Trinity but Jive sabotaged it by turning half of it into a soundtrack for “Crossroads”. Because of this decision, the album sounds pretty disjointed. 

If she was going for a more mature sound like she wanted to, there was no need to put songs like “Not a Girl” and “Bombastic Love” on it. “ILRNR” was useless as well. “Before The Goodbye”, “She’ll Never Be Me”, and “I Run Away” deserved their spots.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block