"Britney" from 2001 should be in the "Holy Trinity"

As far as I’m concerned and to the general public, her holy trinity is: Oops, Britney and ITZ. Her music was on fire then, production was A1 and you can tell she was passionate about the details. There are hardly any filler tracks on those three albums unlike the rest of her albums.

Oops depicts a young girl falling in love and fantasizing about big dreams.

Britney depicts a young girl transitioning into womanhood and independence.

And finally, In The Zone depicts a confident woman who is able to own her ***uality in tasteful manner. 

• Love 4

It is. Oops was never an option. The era is iconic but the album is BOMT but edgy. Britney, ITZ and BO were and will always be the holy trinity for most of the fans. Those are THE albums. BOMT ans OIDIA had sick eras tho, they where the Britneymania and that's iconic and nobody cares about half the album being fillers... but lets face it. They are not Britney, ITZ or BO.

Edited by Jota del Toro
  • Love 2

The album as a whole isnt that good, and I think its her messiest album! Her record label wanted an overproduced pop sonnd to sound like NSYNC, then Britney wanted an RNB sound, then they add crossroads soundtrack. But its still her best era ever!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Her record label wanted an overproduced pop sonnd to sound like NSYNC, then Britney wanted an RNB sound, then they add crossroads soundtrack. But it’s still her best era ever!

You’re not wrong yet still I can’t help but love it. My favorite album and era. 

The aesthetic during this era was prime Britney. She was literally on top of the world at this time. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block