Thoughts on Chlöe's debut album, 'In Pieces'? 🫀

I’m happy she got the chance to introduce her first album to the world.

My favorite songs are ‘In Pieces’, ‘Cheatback’ and ‘Worried’. I love the vocals on it, but I expected more lyrically. I’m disappointed ‘Heart On My Sleeve’ is not a full song… it sounds amazing. Also, I would’ve experimented more with the first song’s sound, ‘Someone’s Callin’ - the SAX 🎷is always a great idea for a mainstream hit, but I don’t think this is Chloe’s goal with this album. 

spacer.png

Edited by Style. In Moscow

My Favorites:

Prey It Away

Make It Look Away

Worried

In pieces 

Feel Me Cry

Cheatback

Body Do ( Its growing on me)

Also like:

Someone's Calling (chloe)

Heart On My Sleeve

Falling 4 U

Other than that don't care for the other tracks

Wish she released a dexlue version with the previous songs as a bonus. at least

Surprise 

For The Night ( Solo Extend Version)

And

Heart On My Sleeve ( Extended)

Falling 4 U ( Extended)

• Love 1
3 hours ago, nux1989 said:

It's still weird to me that Beyonce sign the sisters then split them after just 2 albums, then have them do a dooming Disney movie and this.

They’re not split… they still perform together and will be officially recording new music after their solo endeavors. They also recorded and continue to record virtually. 

5 hours ago, nux1989 said:

It's still weird to me that Beyonce sign the sisters then split them after just 2 albums, then have them do a dooming Disney movie and this.

They had to be "split" otherwise Halle would never get the Disney role since Chloe went all nude naked s3xy image

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block