Can we talk about Shania Twain's Up!?

AII

41 minutes ago, Abdul said:

No offence but Taylor music is much better Shania is music is boring not my cup of tea :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Too bad Tay-Sl*t can’t touch Shania’s record HA HA HA GET OUT: Come On Over by Shania Twain is recognized by Guinness World Records as the biggest-selling studio album by a solo female artist

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, x.rox said:

Too bad Tay-Sl*t can’t touch Shania’s record HA HA HA GET OUT: Come On Over by Shania Twain is recognized by Guinness World Records as the biggest-selling studio album by a solo female artist

Honey Taylor is literally the music industry right now  no body care about flopnaia  anymore it is Taylor world we live in :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

47 minutes ago, brymo said:

Ugh such a wonderful album. I remember listening to this in high school. Shania just had something about her that was magnetic. 

And her personality is just so beautiful and likeable. And I think that plays a big part in the success of artists. 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, x.rox said:

I don't think anyone will be able to break shania's record only because it's a different time. It will never be like how it was before unless Billboard change the sales rules and count again which will eventually happen...

22 minutes ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

Shania was so gorgeous in her 30s and 40s tbh. Like....maybe one of the prettiest people ever. 

There was an article that came out a couple of years ago about her face and how it's symmetrically for statistically the most perfect face for a woman or something like that.. You have to Google it but it's a fact ❤️

• Love 2
2 hours ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

So I just listened to the Up! Album today for the first time in forever and I now like the Red mix a lot more than I used to. I really did underrated a few of the songs on this album but I think the weakest tracks are track 3 and 4. 

I agree. Funny You should mention that because I think they are the two weakest tracks on the album. I still like them though but they are a little bit weak. But 17 out of 19 songs is still a very good score 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, AII said:

I agree. Funny You should mention that because I think they are the two weakest tracks on the album. I still like them though but they are a little bit weak. But 17 out of 19 songs is still a very good score 

"Juanita" really falls flat for me. It's better live tho...the production is just weird. 

Edited by LanaDelGeyJordeezy
55 minutes ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

"Juanita" really falls flat for me. It's better live tho...the production is just weird. 

She looks amazing there!!! But I always wondered why did she call the song Juanita? Why not Sandy? You know what I mean? It's just a weird name

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

lets not forget about this bop, it was second single for Europe and UK market

Im surprised they didnt release this for US since it is mid-tempo and has "urban" influence

This was a great song!!! I thought she did really well picking the singles for this album. I really wish Nah! Was also a single. And it would have had an amazing video clip

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block