What do you think Britney thought about seeing Diane Sawyer again in 2008 after her horrible treatment in their 2003 interview?

I truly hate this interview, but I admire how strong Britney was/is (despite breaking down and crying at one point) and she was only 21 here! The media was so incredibly hateful toward women like Britney all because she was confident in her ***uality. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I truly hate this interview, but I admire how strong Britney was/is (despite breaking down and crying at one point) and she was only 21 here! The media was so incredibly hateful toward women like Britney all because she was confident in her ***uality. 

:canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

26 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

She was a baby :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:yeah 21 is too young  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

An interviewer has a boss too and probably shouting in Dianne's ear "get her talking, get her crying!" Celebs crying = viewing figures. I know Brit felt exploited but at the same time the journo was doing she job. 

Fair point. But it’s still abuse of power on so many levels.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block