Breaking News: Sam Asghari laughs at the rumors and proves that he is wearing his ring

2 minutes ago, easy said:

💯

that's the way it always goes! it's always so obvious when you see the same members making the same threads to spread their hate and negativity under the guise of "sharing the news"

if you care about britney as they claim, you should be happy there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for why he wasn't wearing his ring, but the idea of them being "right" about sam being bad news is more important than britney's happiness. 

Exactly! They want to be right so bad so they can turn around and be like ‘told you so’.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Eternalhouse said:

I mean it's the logic that is laughable, childish, immature, nosy and rude. Good to see him responding in a chill way. (And people can and will biiitch about that too lol)

They will always find a way to complain or make threads to try and bring Sam down. It will never work though and he will always win paris hilton diamonds GIF

• Like 1

Aw it isn't cute how he has google alerts on himself and is ready to call TMZ or post pictures wherever he needs to change or prove something. Just like the time Britney was locked against her will and he was like 

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/23/britney-spears-boyfriend-sam-asghari-mental-health-crisis-treatment-facility/

Poor thing, he couldn’t do anything 😪 i know he tried his best!!!!!

But I'm just a hater, what do I know? 

Edited by LizeS_
  • Haha 2

Oh, the haters will be back in no time with a new manufactured drama. 

We all have to realize that the users we were arguing with during the last few days have a strategy of persistently spreading misinformation and then accusing others of things they're doing or are accused of. 

It makes me wonder where they came from. I hope Louise provides health insurance :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

Oh, the haters will be back in no time with a new manufactured drama. 

We all have to realize that the users we were arguing with during the last few days have a strategy of persistently spreading misinformation and then accusing others of things they're doing or are accused of. 

It makes me wonder where they came from. I hope Louise provides health insurance :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Their behaviour will not be tolerated and is being watched. Sharing opinions is one thing but inciting hate against Sam is another. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block