Do you think Britney’s husband Sam Asghari will get a book deal?

• Super Mods

Would you read it? I bet he would be able to talk about Team Con from his point of view and what it’s like being married to one of the most famous women in the world and the challenges that may come with it  :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I wouldn’t knock this idea out just yet! Something tells me that he’s going to be getting a book deal after Kevin releases his alleged book :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Let me know your thoughts in the comments! spacer.png

• Haha 2

No, I don't think he would. If they stay together forever, he wouldn't write anything out of respect for her.

Honestly, I feel like Sam is a good guy, and if Britney dumped him and divorced him he would mind his business, do other things, and stay quiet about her. I just don't think he has that evil in him to do any kind of tell-all about her ever. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, katiespears said:

No, I don't think he would. If they stay together forever, he wouldn't write anything out of respect for her.

Honestly, I feel like Sam is a good guy, and if Britney dumped him and divorced him he would mind his business, do other things, and stay quiet about her. I just don't think he has that evil in him to do any kind of tell-all about her ever. 

Samney forever 🤍

7 minutes ago, katiespears said:

This 

• Love 1

…I will preface this with I am pro-Samney.  It would be bad for him to do a book now, he is known but and is still making a name for himself and I just dont think there is enough content from him or interest in the general public. 

NOW THAT BEING SAID

He should do a healthy diet cookbook/ or lifestyle book. I think that would go over better. 

Britney Spears Money GIF

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

…I will preface this with I am pro-Samney.  It would be bad for him to do a book now, he is known but and is still making a name for himself and I just dont think there is enough content from him or interest in the general public. 

NOW THAT BEING SAID

He should do a healthy diet cookbook/ or lifestyle book. I think that would go over better. 

Britney Spears Money GIF

Omg love the cookbook idea!! Or workout video! :bouncey:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block