Britney & Cade Hudson vibing and eating apples whilst on vacation

I feel like Cade doesn't want to be doing that and he's sort of just going along with it. She's really into it but I feel like if he said no, she would have maybe gotten upset with him. And he's really the only key between us and Britney right now. I hope he's knocking sense into her.  I feel like she's starting to slowly go back to how she was but that also means, picking up from where she left off 13 years ago. She needs to catch up to 2023 which will be a slow process.  But nobody does what she's doing anymore unless Ur 18-30 and enjoy that party life. 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, AII said:

I feel like Cade doesn't want to be doing that and he's sort of just going along with it. She's really into it but I feel like if he said no, she would have maybe gotten upset with him. And he's really the only key between us and Britney right now. I hope he's knocking sense into her.  I feel like she's starting to slowly go back to how she was but that also means, picking up from where she left off 13 years ago. She needs to catch up to 2023 which will be a slow process.  But nobody does what she's doing anymore unless Ur 18-30 and enjoy that party life. 

I feel like these feelings ur having about what Cade does or doesn't want to do are kinda unfounded.

to what you are saying about how she needs to not have a party life at her age. women in their 40s are 100% allowed to vacation at the beach, be goofy with friends, dance in bikinis, and do silly stuff like this video.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Jsken said:

I feel like these feelings ur having about what Cade does or doesn't want to do are kinda unfounded.

to what you are saying about how she needs to not have a party life at her age. women in their 40s are 100% allowed to vacation at the beach, be goofy with friends, dance in bikinis, and do silly stuff like this video.

Of course they do. I guess it's my opinion that this is more than just goofiness. This is really a red flag. But what would I know, I'm just speculating like everyone else

9 minutes ago, AII said:

Of course they do. I guess it's my opinion that this is more than just goofiness. This is really a red flag. But what would I know, I'm just speculating like everyone else

I appreciate that you recognize it's your opinion and speculating. sorry i'm honestly just triggered by all the banon's who assume they know Britney's entire life from some instagram posts when it's like you said, everyone is just speculating. 

But I do get a totally different vibe from this one. It just looks to me like she's having simple fun with a friend. It bums me out to see people criticize her every move when it looks like she's finally just enjoying herself. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Jsken said:

I appreciate that you recognize it's your opinion and speculating. sorry i'm honestly just triggered by all the banon's who assume they know Britney's entire life from some instagram posts when it's like you said, everyone is just speculating. 

But I do get a totally different vibe from this one. It just looks to me like she's having simple fun with a friend. It bums me out to see people criticize her every move when it looks like she's finally just enjoying herself. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I look at it from the perspective of concern. Of course I wish her happiness and wish that she is healthy and all of that and I hope that she is and I am probably wrong because I don't have a personal perspective or insider information into her life. But I just sort of look at these types of videos and the vibe I am getting is instability. If she is healthy and ok then there's obviously nothing wrong with what she's doing. I just feel that I am getting instability vibes. But I hope she's doing well and if she isn't then I hope she has people around her that can help her with that road to recovery because she has been through a lot

I'm happy for her. I also hope she remembers to practice some humility and humbleness. That's what we loved about her. I know she was abused, but I hope she doesn't have to feel she needs to overcompensate now by throwing it in our faces that she's free and prosperous. 

We need to be mindful that hundreds and millions of people are abused daily. She could use her position, experience, and platform to make a real difference because many can't afford to move forward with the resources and supports she can access now. I wish her well on her healing journey, and if she wants, I hope she uses her platform to advocate for others because I haven't seen any sensitivity to that either. 

1 hour ago, AII said:

I do. Im 38 lol. Some people are just extremely goofy.  Yall act like shes out robbing banks or something. Geez louise. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I'm happy for her. I also hope she remembers to practice some humility and humbleness. That's what we loved about her. I know she was abused, but I hope she doesn't have to feel she needs to overcompensate now by throwing it in our faces that she's free and prosperous. 

We need to be mindful that hundreds and millions of people are abused daily. She could use her position, experience, and platform to make a real difference because many can't afford to move forward with the resources and supports she can access now. I wish her well on her healing journey, and if she wants, I hope she uses her platform to advocate for others because I haven't seen any sensitivity to that either. 

Or she couldn't. It's up to her and there's absolutely NOTHING wrong if she doesn't use her position the way you want her to. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block