Britney Spears vinyls are officially out!

1 hour ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I’ve never understand the logic of these releases. Who is using a gramophone in 2023. Especially for 2000s sounding albums. A hipster grandma? 

I dont even have LP player but I just like the physical format of music, so I have collection of CD and some special album on vinyls, mostly color edition, just to look at them from time to time :)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I’ve never understand the logic of these releases. Who is using a gramophone in 2023. Especially for 2000s sounding albums. A hipster grandma? 

Where have you been? Vinyl has seen a drastic resurgence in the last 10 years... Definitely not just hipsters listening to vinyl now lmao

Edited by briprin1
  • Love 2

Gonna be the bad guy here but...

Kinda stupid of there re-re-releases... like good we finally have a proper worldwide release but how many vinyls lf the first albums are there by now? 5?

My point is, they could have added a previously unreleased track on each album to give people at least a better reason to buy the 5th version.

It's always the exact same tracklist without even official released bonus tracks... I mean... Circus easily could have add Amnesia etc...

Even an alternative booklet would be cool.

The ignorance of The Singles Collection and B in The Mix is also a shame.

Guess I am being picky but I'm not getting these versions as I already own all the others and these have zero meaning to me.

But if you own none of the previous UO exclusives, go get them!

Edited by Midnights
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I would looooooooooove to own all her vinyls! But what's the point of this if we already got a bazillion versions from Urban Outfitters? Or is it basically the same thing just from a new manufacturer?

But it comes with a new hat!

Es5Yk8jXUAEQIIn.jpg

JK! The difference is that the vinyls are available worldwide now. UO was mostly for the US and maybe some countries in Europe

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Older generations are the ones buying these. Gen X + Millennials.

They like to collect and listen to the whole album. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block