DailyFail Exclusive: Britney Goes To Hawaii With Cade

• Super Mods
Just now, dulcaewm said:

Facts!

Sam makes Britney happy and until she announces otherwise, nobody has the right to push a narrative such as their marriage being over because she’s not wearing an expensive ring on a vacation. That’s very normal. Some of you need to seriously find your own relationships to worry about.

• Like 5
GlitterRain
This post was recognized by GlitterRain!

"Amen!"

PablitoXS was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 15 points.

Leave Britney, alone! We are feeding the vicious cycle with this nonsense specullation, it's none of our business if she broke up with Sam, took trip to anywhere, or whether she is wearing a ring or not.

We are recreating 2007. Stop!

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, PablitoXS said:

Leave Britney, alone! We are feeding the vicious cycle with this nonsense specullation, it's none of our business if she broke up with Sam, took trip to anywhere, or whether she is wearing a ring or not.

We are recreating 2007. Stop!

Fans never created 2007 sis blaming fans for that and this makes no sense!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Sam makes Britney happy and until she announces otherwise, nobody has the right to push a narrative such as their marriage being over because she’s not wearing an expensive ring on a vacation. That’s very normal. Some of you need to seriously find your own relationships to worry about.

The person pushing the narrative about their marriage being over is Maxi, I’m just agreeing with the fact that this isn’t about who wins or loses. Whatever the outcome is, Britney’s happiness is the only concern here.

• Love 3
Just now, dulcaewm said:

The person pushing the narrative about their marriage being over is Maxi, I’m just agreeing with the fact that this isn’t about who wins or loses. Whatever the outcome is, Britney’s happiness is the only concern here.

Yeah for the Britney fans but the others that are wanting to sleep with him care more about his body and looks as opposed to BRITNEY! Like Rihanna would say Sam is just another dude on the list! 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, dulcaewm said:

I can assure you, sitting on a Britney forum online and bashing her husband and marriage, isn’t the path to her happiness. This fan base needs to leave her alone and let her live her life. It’s so embarrassing watching certain members jump for joy over the idea of Britney and Sam’s marriage being over. I can almost guarantee you that she wouldn’t be impressed by the comments made by some on here and I can assure you the photos of her husband that he posted himself, aren’t as concerning to her as the horrendous comments and accusations made on here by her “fans”. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Fans never created 2007 sis blaming fans for that and this makes no sense!

Do you think Britney like this kind of content "sis"?

And YES, fans like you give the clicks for the tabloids and they took out her freedom and mental health.

Get a life!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, PablitoXS said:

Do you think Britney like this kind of content "sis"?

And YES, fans like you give the clicks for the tabloids and they took out her freedom and mental health.

Get a life!

Please say it louder so this user can take a seat finally and sit down. They are a broken record :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I can assure you, sitting on a Britney forum online and bashing her husband and marriage, isn’t the path to her happiness. This fan base needs to leave her alone and let her live her life. It’s so embarrassing watching certain members jump for joy over the idea of Britney and Sam’s marriage being over. I can almost guarantee you that she wouldn’t be impressed by the comments made by some on here and I can assure you the photos of her husband that he posted himself, aren’t as concerning to her as the horrendous comments and accusations made on here by her “fans”. 

I never said it was and who is jumping for joy about any of this? What horrendous comments?

• Love 1

It is funny they write about not wearing wedding ring as indicator of divorce. I mean i am married and i wear my ring rarely. And i am sure some celebs do not wear 100 carat diamonds everythere they go. It doesn't mean marriage on the rocks.

Such a nice bear. Comfy queen

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, icybaby said:

It is funny they write about not wearing wedding ring as indicator of divorce. I mean i am married and i wear my ring rarely. And i am sure some celebs do not wear 100 carat diamonds everythere they go. It doesn't mean marriage on the rocks.

Such a nice bear. Comfy queen

Amen! That you for thinking rationally and not as a conspiracy theorist. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block