🚨 SAM ASGHARI POSTS PHOTO WITH WEDDING RING 🚨

1 hour ago, leviathan said:

lol who cares to be honest lol

Given the number of threads and posts in them from individuals who hate Sam, Britneys choice of friends, her legal representation, going as far as claiming she's "not free", and how much of a field day they had with the tabloid story, the photos and Maxi's comment, a significant amount of people cared...

...but more people care about them being happy.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Am I the only one who's going to say it?? 

Doesn't the wedding ring traditionally sit on your left hand on the finger closest to the pinky?? This looks like his right hand with a ring sitting on the middle finger. 

I do think he was trying to make headlines and he knew what he was doing. That doesn't mean they are happily married. They are married, yes. Happily? I really don't think so.  :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So let me get this straight...

Sam not wearing his wedding ring definitely means that the Tabloid rumour that listed Instagram comments from a post that had comments turned off is true but Sam responding with a photo of his wedding ring means nothing?

There's always one 

Don’t bother! You can’t reason with them :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, nwonder said:

5JE3.gif

Either way, there’s no way to know what’s going on in their marriage but the speculation is disrespectful. Esp based on circumstantial things and baseless rumours.

But I root for them and I hope they’re doing okay. Brinny deserves her happy ending 

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

1 hour ago, AII said:

They are married, yes. Happily? I really don't think so.  :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

We don't know Britney or Sam personally, so we have no place in making assertions about their private life.

That's the only point I and others have made to the agitators around here.

You're entitled to think what you like, but what you think is irrelevant. What matters is the truth, and as things currently stand, all we actually know is that Britney and Sam are still married. If we exclude the gutter press stories (which I am because their drama gets clicks and sells papers) and listen to what Britney and Sam have said (which is precisely nothing at this point) you have your answer.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block