Sending Sam and Britney lots of positive vibes during this media frenzy over their marriage

• Super Mods
Just now, Switchy said:

I'm sure it gets tough. She's dealing with past trauma of the c-ship and current trauma from her family and kids. I would like to think that Sam would be a better person than to just leave her high and dry.

He's working, as he should be. No one can say he's mooching off her if he is constantly getting roles. Sometimes couples need space ( I know I need it from my husband sometimes! )

He must be doing something right if all of these tabloids are coming at him (which is exactly what Antphrodite said would happen). Hopefully they can ride out this wave and keep healing and moving forward to the best of their abilities! 

This is what I don’t understand. He’s out and about working and the anti Sam group complain that he’s not with Britney. If he didn’t work, they would say he was using her and mooching off her money. 

I’m not an unrealistic or unreasonable person and can see why some are scared and worried for Britney.

It has been a rough decade and remaining cautious isn’t a stupid thing to do, but on the same hand, this continued relentless witch-hunt for someone to blame is tiresome.

I don’t want to have a drama or feel like I’m against anybody on this website, but I see shady comments about Britney and her choices all the time.

I don’t know Britney. Have never claimed to know her. Never will know her. I’m not about to hedge my bets on her marriage or potential happiness based on rumours or my own opinion just so I can be “right” about something if things happen.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

This is what I don’t understand. He’s out and about working and the anti Sam group complain that he’s not with Britney. If he didn’t work, they would say he was using her and mooching off her money. 

Exactly! He can never win because they will always move the goalpost!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block