Remember TCon Wants Sam Asghari AWAY From Britney...

4 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Also remember that a source from team con said to Ronan Farrow that Sam is interested in her money and manipulating her.

Just now, Stefani said:

Assuming that the divorce rumors are true, it's far more likely that Sam dug the hole himself imo. His constant talking to TMZ and work trips don't sound like "support" for Britney in my mind.

I agree. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2

BINGO! team con wants sam out of britney's life so they can swoop right back in. being married gives britney protection from them. it is beyond just wanting britney miserable and lonely (though they want that too!) imo sam played team con and they're bitter as hell over it.

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, easy said:

BINGO! team con wants sam out of britney's life so they can swoop right back in. being married gives britney protection from them. it is beyond just wanting britney miserable and lonely (though they want that too!) imo sam played team con and they're bitter as hell over it.

I'm worried about that. They did the same thing when she divorced Kevin, Larry and her family wanted to get in just when she distanced herself from them and looked what happened, Britney's dark period started and that's when they planned the conservatorship. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I'm worried about that. They did the same thing when she divorced Kevin, Larry and her family wanted to get in just when she distanced herself from them and looked what happened, Britney's dark period started and that's when they planned the conservatorship. 

i do think that britney has learned her lesson from that and has her own safeguard in place. but that won't stop them from following their same playbook they did in 2007. we see it now with the same things they planted then being planted again now. team con is stuck in the past.

5 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

They want him out yet they're the ones who held an audition for him and approved him.

Robin Greenhill probably has Sam on speed dial. 

Lol you clearly know nothing about work. Britney herself confirmed she picked him…therefore she had a crush…flirted on set and they hit it off. The end!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block