Sam Asghari photographed without his wedding ring on solo outing while Britney vacations with Cade Hudson amid breakup rumors

69308241-0-image-a-98_1680211364334.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

His bare index finger was visible as he pulled his car keys from his pocket during an errand run on Thursday morning.

Britney Spear's husband Sam Asghari was seen without his wedding ring as he stepped out solo on Thursday amid concerns over their marriage.

His bare index finger was visible as he pulled his car keys from his pocket during an errand run in Los Angeles.

Britney, 41, is currently on vacation with her friend and longtime manager Cade Hudson and has been posting various sun-soaked clips from her trip to Instagram.

The caption did not go unnoticed by fans, who commented: 'So she's not happy now?'

'She's obvs not happy now, but that also makes me say... the marriage still seems shammy,' another Instagram user posted.

On Thursday, Sam was spotted walking across a parking lot wearing a fitted black T-shirt, camouflage print trousers, and pink trainers.

Britney and Sam married in June 2022 in a fairy-tale ceremony at her Thousand Oaks, California home with the likes of Madonna and Selena Gomez in attendance. 

It came 15 years after the end of her second marriage to former back-up dancer Kevin Federline, whom she shares sons Jayden, 16, and Sean Preston, 17, with. Britney has been experiencing a strained relationship with her two children in recent years.

Her post in Mexico came shortly after Britney fired back at claims that loved ones staged a failed intervention over fears she 'might die' amid alleged mental health struggles.

Spears lashed out at the claims in an Instagram post, adding she might have to stop posting on social media:

'It makes me sick to my stomach that it’s even legal for people to make up stories that I almost died…

Stepping out: Asghari appeared expression-less as he strode across the parking lot

• Love 2
Just now, easy said:

where are they getting these supposed comments from fans when her ig doesn't allow comments :orangu_orangutan_ape:

he was wearing his ring the other day when he was promoting those watches :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

That was the other day though, after the reports this week and Maxi talking about a break up now this the rumors seem to be heating up.

Same thing happened with Britney filed for divorce from Kevin. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
Just now, easy said:

if their marriage was in such a crisis he wouldn't have been wearing his ring then though, that's the point. there could be a variety of reasons he's not wearing it right now that have nothing to do with tabloid speculation about their marriage that happens every single time there's nothing else to report about britney

again, where did daily mail get these instagram comments when britney does not allow instagram comments?

That's not true many celebrities wear their rings and don't take them off quickly.

You're right him not wearing it could be for many reasons, but this does add fuel to the reports.

Britney does allow comments if you scroll down her posts some of them still let you comment. 

• Love 2
Just now, Dreamer26 said:

They probably removed his ring with photoshop. They are desperate for more drama. During all these years they manipulated Britney's body in paparazzi pics.They made her fatter thicker etc. So not that hard for them to remove ring.

I don't believe that cause if you look at both of their Instagram posts many of the time neither one have their rings on. 

• Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

That's not true many celebrities wear their rings and don't take them off quickly.

You're right him not wearing it could be for many reasons, but this does add fuel to the reports.

Britney does allow comments if you scroll down her posts some of them still let you comment. 

and many people don't wear them at all! many people take their jewelry off when they sleep/work out/shower and don't put it on automatically after. especially when you're not used to wearing jewelry and then suddenly have a new ring.

the post they're talking about specially does not have comments allowed.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

The grasp for straws that you are going through to try and manifest their marriage ending is hilarious :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: And you come for me about posting Sam threads? How many more breakup threads are you going to post? 

How is he manifesting anything when he just reposted an article? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, easy said:

and many people don't wear them at all! many people take their jewelry off when they sleep/work out/shower and don't put it on automatically after. especially when you're not used to wearing jewelry and then suddenly have a new ring.

the post they're talking about specially does not have comments allowed.

It's different for everyone but I do agree with you it could be for a multitude of reasons.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block