🚨 Maxi Speaks: Britney Post-Con Is Totally Different; He has cried for her 100 times

I trust Maxi but she can be unstable and start speaking, even if its for good reasons. Britney doesnt need people like that speaking while drunk driving on a video, and putting out her personal info and medical history to the public.

I agree with what she said in the DMs, but I think if Britney agrees to take medications, she will be back to "normal" again.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

A real friend doesn’t sell you out to the media, even if the statements are supposedly positive. 

Seriously, she can’t trust anyone. Sad. She’s so strong for putting up with this. Britney, if you read this, you’re a ******* hero and your fans (aka real fans and not Team Con plants) respect you so much. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

She's sad about her kids, it's obvious those boys see her as a walking ATM. Since she became famous she gives interviews saying her biggest dream was to have a happy family and that dream got destroyed. Her children, her family, her friends - everyone is selling her out, that's why she has no friends! Can she trust anyone?

It’s sad and seems like she can’t trust anyone! 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

She's sad about her kids, it's obvious those boys see her as a walking ATM. Since she became famous she gives interviews saying her biggest dream was to have a happy family and that dream got destroyed. Her children, her family, her friends - everyone is selling her out, that's why she has no friends! Can she trust anyone?

I really hope Rosengart can block that new documentary with Jamie, KFed, Lynne, and her kids talking because how much more can she endure :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, fays1 said:

I trust Maxi but she can be unstable and start speaking, even if its for good reasons. Britney doesnt need people like that speaking while drunk driving on a video, and putting out her personal info and medical history to the public.

I agree with what she said in the DMs, but I think if Britney agrees to take medications, she will be back to "normal" again.

I’m not sure the normal people expect? She was abused and controlled 13 years to me it sounds like you just don’t become normal so quickly after what she had to endure!

• Love 3

The reason of sadness quite understandable. Her kids rejecting her. That is a LOT OF PAIN.I am sure she tries to work it out with vacations and stuff. And she probably deals with her emotions now rather than eating up tons of meds. I would take anything that comes not directly from Britney with a grain of salt. If he did not take tmz money doesn't mean he is not profiting from that podcast now. So yeah try to communicate with Britney directly if u really care and not do a podcast speculating on things

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I’m not sure the normal people expect? She was abused and controlled 13 years to me it sounds like you just don’t become normal so quickly after what she had to endure!

Exactly. During the cship, she couldn't even think for herself. She was controlled beyond measure.

She is coming out of a long slumber and grappling with all the abuse and hurt she dealt with for 13 years!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I really hope Rosengart can block that new documentary with Jamie, KFed, Lynne, and her kids talking because how much more can she endure :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

What the hell Britney did to these people to deserve this? Say what you want about Adnan, Sam L. and Alli Sims but at least they're not trying to mess with her now that she's free. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, easy said:

maxi has admitted to not knowing britney very well and now he knows her well enough to be able to tell a difference? 

To be fair they specifically said "I only worked with Sam" and made a point to say they only give opinions on the matter [I'm assuming to indicate that they aren't being fed info to say, rather, just sharing an opinion based off interactions they have had.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

To be fair they specifically said "I only worked with Sam" and made a point to say they only give opinions on the matter [I'm assuming to indicate that they aren't being fed info to say, rather, just sharing an opinion based off interactions they have had.

completely agree! however, people think maxi's opinion holds more weight than yours or mine because of his closeness to sam, which ends up being dangerous because maxi truly does not know britney, her situation, or anything of the like to be making his opinions so loud. maxi saying britney appears sad is no different than any stranger sharing their opinion, but maxi also admitted to being a tabloid source. thus fueling their "there's something wrong with britney!!!!" narrative and giving it faux legitimacy. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, easy said:

completely agree! however, people think maxi's opinion holds more weight than yours or mine because of his closeness to sam, which ends up being dangerous because maxi truly does not know britney, her situation, or anything of the like to be making his opinions so loud. maxi saying britney appears sad is no different than any stranger sharing their opinion, but maxi also admitted to being a tabloid source. thus fueling their "there's something wrong with britney!!!!" narrative and giving it faux legitimacy. 

Yes, exactly. The question is why the hell is he trying to sabotage Britney

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block