JayTawndré drops Experiment X: Volume 3 is officially OUT NOW!!!!

6 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

When you release new episode??? ❤️❤️❤️💅

First of all - I loved doing the show. Hours and hours of work with graphics, sound, editing, script writing with great people (the legendary Radar horse!). However, I have a feeling that this is not that time anymore. The audience has shrunk a lot, Britney isn't working, I now have a poor grasp of what the young pop generation is doing these days - and this was much important in this convention. I have a bit of an idea for something in the future, even last year I made a new short episode with new characters based on Dolly Parton and Jamie Lynn, but it didn't make it to the channel. But maybe I'll come back to it again? It's likely that there will be an episode about the older pop generation in the future. 

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Nickey said:

First of all - I loved doing the show. Hours and hours of work with graphics, sound, editing, script writing with great people (the legendary Radar horse!). However, I have a feeling that this is not that time anymore. The audience has shrunk a lot, Britney isn't working, I now have a poor grasp of what the young pop generation is doing these days - and this was much important in this convention. I have a bit of an idea for something in the future, even last year I made a new short episode with new characters based on Dolly Parton and Jamie Lynn, but it didn't make it to the channel. But maybe I'll come back to it again? It's likely that there will be an episode about the older pop generation in the future. 

Please, if you have any ideas, use them. This show is great! ❤️❤️❤️

We can talk in DM about your ideas :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block